Green Light

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Green Light

Post by Vineda »

OOC|Soooooo out of practice, but if there are any lurkers about, I'd sure welcome company

Two forms trotted in a slow steady pace into the center of the Fields, craning their necks to look this way and that. They both drank in the countryside of their homeland, but they also looked for any signs of activity. Aside from the gentle sighs of the winds over the grasses, the trill of insects and scurry of a small creature here and there, and occasional birdsong... all was so very quiet. There were those they could not sense, of course, but generally there was a sense of other serians about when wandering this close to such a popular place.

After an exchanged look, the green forms slowed easily to a walk. There seemed to be no great need to rush anywhere. Continuing to scan their surroundings, Shamrock and Treasure advanced in a friendly silence and wondered if they were out of luck if they wanted to meet anyone today.

ImageImage
Last edited by Vineda on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: Green Light

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I will try to reply during baby nap times :stunned: and please don't judge my rust... lol

ic| How he got stuck babysitting, Stray will never know. Nor could he understand how his sister-in-bond trusted him of all the others to take her offspring into the world. He scoffed under his breath as the little spitfire dashed from side to side of the trail, occasionally jerking her torso up to paw at the bark of a tree, eagerly trying to reach a leaf that looked particularly tasty.

The smell of strangers reached the warrior's nose half a second too late, as the filly ahead caught wind and was almost instantly gone from sight, bounding from the safety of the trees and toward possible danger.

Stray leaped into action, cutting the filly off and causing Bellatrix to collide nose first into his muscled shoulder and tumble backwards onto her rear. She puffed her cheeks and huffed in annoyance, but didn't make any further moves. His gaze slid from the foal to fall upon the other Serians in the field, watching them from behind a curtain of fine silver hairs, finely sculpted ears laid flat along his lime horns.

Last edited by Rainer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

ooc| Bah, any rust on your part would be hidden by the orange red flakes piled at my own feet! Thank you for joining, apologies for taking so long to get back. Hopefully not a continuing trend on my part. Happy day late Halloween!

bic| Shamrock came to an abrupt halt, while Treasure's body slowed a few half seconds later. She'd started daydreaming when things seemed like they'd stay quiet but now she turned wide eyes on a new form that... while it hadn't looked awkward at all, had sure sounded like something akin to stumbling. And oh the eyes she encountered! With those ears pressed flat between horns that looked sharp and at the ready, supported by the lean musculature of what could only be a warrior.

Was the glare for passing this fellow in a fairly common grounds? Sham wondered. Hail, friend! Apologies if we've interrupted your adventuring! We'd almost given up hope of meeting anyone as we passed through these lands. A trace of a smile tugged at the corners of Treasure's lips as her Bond mate greeted a menacing looking stranger automatically as a friend. Friend unless proved otherwise. Somehow this stranger did not look the sort to operate on that principle. She awaited his response eagerly, curious.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I'm so so so soooo sorry! Life moves too quickly these days. :shock:

ic| The warrior remained motionless for a moment, piercing gaze analyzing the two before him. They seemed relatively harmless, but not all is as it seems...

Bellatrix made a move before he could come to a decision, his jaw dropping open as she pranced around him and swirled her tail to swat him on the nose as she passed by. "Really?" She hissed at him, causing his gaze to harden once again in return, "Can't you smile just once?"

"Be more careful and maybe I would," He snarled back at her before both turned their attention back to the pair before them, their irritation with each other dissolving almost as quickly as it bubbled to the surface. The filly continued her approach, floating between steps until she came to a halt before the male. Glossy rubies admiring his unique pelt and hair cut. Eventually her gaze floated to the mare and her attention was immediately caught by the beads and other decorations adorning her hair.

"I'm sorry we barged in on you," She smiled rather sickeningly sweet, the stud behind her rolling his eyes, "We don't see many around either, and I've never seen anyone quite like you two."

She snapped out of her admiration, chastising herself internally for staring.

"My name is Bellatrix, and my bullheaded bodyguard here is Stray." His eyes narrowed on her again, "And you are...?"

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

ooc | I certainly do understand that, for it sure does! Welcome back Rainer!! Happy to continue, though I must excuse Shamrock, who has just recently moved on to another active thread.

Treasure thought his gaze might just bore right through her, he gave her such stern scrutiny. The young one was certainly brave to be so nonchalant as she clearly disobeyed his wishes. She studied the two right back, deliberating on the shared reds of his coat and her shining orbs. Father and daughter? Perhaps. Acted more like siblings... Treasure smiled a wide smile at the young one.

Shamrock lowered his head to be eye to eye with the young one. I am most glad that you 'barged' in on us. It was my hope, actually. My name is Shamrock. I regret that I must leave you with our beloved Treasure, though. Do be nice to her for me, please? He gave her a very level gaze, the trusting-you-with-an-important-job look. I hope we will meet again. He raised his level gaze to the red stallion, a bit more serious steel to it. Treas, call one of us if you need anything. Good day.

I'm sorry he had to run off. He's not usually like that. Pleased to meet you Bellatrix. She raised her head. And Stray. My name is Treasure, as Shamrock told you. What brings you two out to the Fields, now?

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Stray puffed up slightly under Shamrock's scrutiny, but his lips remained pressed together as he looked to the filly under his care. Or at least she was supposed to be...

"Of course!" Bella grinned wide at the retreating male's flank and she turned to offer Treasure the same toothy smile, "No worries, we are actually just moving back to the area and I wanted to explore... Stray here drew the short straw and had to watch me," Her head flipped back to stick her tongue out at her accomplice.

Stray huffed at her, spitting image of her mother... Irritating. He finally spoke, his gaze softening slightly and his words this time aimed toward the seafoam green mare, "I'm a bit lost," He admitted reluctantly, "She wanted to go to a beach... I thought I knew where one was."

"I knew it!" The filly squealed, whirling around to face the warrior, snaking her head low to the ground and glaring at him, "You ARE lost!"