Welcome to the Gatehouse!

Visitors are welcome to invite each other to their own worlds. The Gatehouse collects such invitations and displays them for all who pass through.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Gatehouse!

Post by Foxxfyre »

Welcome to the Gatehouse! This forum should be used to advertise/invite others to Roleplay or Art Adoption sites that you own or are a member of. To post, simply create a new Topic with the following information:

Name:
Owner:
Type: [RP, Adoption, or Both]
Target Audience:
Description:
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Welcome to the Gatehouse!

Post by Vineda »

Neat! I like it!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, I've been thinking of doing this for a while :D Partially for link trades, but also just because I know some people have sites they love and sharing is caring XD

I drew my first Serian because of a website called the Eastern Isle Marketplace, and was heartbroken when the owner got tired of the drama and just erased -everything-. I still get a bit upset about it :\ I don't think I can (or even want to) ever remake what that was, but I'd at least like to have a place that people can advertise if they want ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Sometimes I feel like Sionayra is one of the last good ones left standing, and then at times I wonder if I don’t explore enough. Maybe some of both and there are some hidden treasures out there well-buried.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

This is a cool idea! I'll probably make use of this because there are a few sites I kind of dance between though I'm not overly active on anything at the moment ^^;.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Great idea! :D I would post Gateway, but I'm not sure if it's really appropriate *coughTigscough*