Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Designing A Serian Website Mainpage

Post by Songhue »

You can do that? o.o

Losing the navigation to the right wouldn't bother me, there are links up at the top for what's important. >w>

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

In a brilliant flash of blue light...*poof*...it was done. ;)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yay! Thou art amazing! :heart:

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

Bah...it was nothing. :D :D :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

This is where you begin to think of me as a pain in the tuckus. >< Two more questions about your hosting thing - 1, is there any way to get the "Uncatagorized" at the top of the page (next to "Home") on my site to go away? { http://songhue.serians.net/Ancient-Legends } And 2, pretty sure the answer is no, but, is there a way to get around the file size limit? 7MB is the largest size you can upload, but if the song on the front/main page (that is expecting a new image very, very soon, that was paid thirty bucks for, thank ya very much) is to be hosted on the site itself that proves a problem (song size is 7.22 MB). It's hosted on another site for now, but that... Irritates me. Especially as that site is being completely left behind.

Edit* And 3: is there a way for the "Tales of the Bonded" link in the top right to be capitalized properly like that, instead of all lower case?

Please to not keel me. ._.' Coding is my weakest spot, it's barely in my knowledge to add a flat background color in HTML, and then it's required to look up a reminder for the proper code. >*< That's if this involves coding... Bah. *hides behind Sign as she nuzzles all motherly-like and nickers in my hair*

Edit* Heee, if you don't close the HTML tags when you're writing up a page it closes it for you! This site is Awesome!!

Edit* Is there any way to edit out the 'searching for something' bit at the bottom of the page, as well? You know, with "Visit our friends" and "archives" and such? >,>' Or is that unchangeable, as it's on every page...

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

All have been completed as you requested my dear. Yes One is a GOD...it is OK if you wish to worship him now.

If you send One the link to the music file One will upload it directly to the server for you. You should then be able to link to it as you wish.

:heart: