2nd Gen Renaming

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2nd Gen Renaming

Post by Foxxfyre »

I have a secret forum >.> With a bunch of the lore in it! So that's how I keep track of everything, but I know I should probably write more about it on the page ^^ I also need to update the main Tale... I had plans to go into a lot more detail with the Circle of the Fallen Star pages, but that required redrawing them, and that required time..... so I probably should just go ahead and make a contingency plan XD I'll see what I can do!

Serians that have Unknown Affinity/Parents are all 2nd Gen Serians (there is one exception, but that's just a tiny lore sidenote for Harmony) and they are Serians that were born to a non-Bonded Serian Circle (or whatever they call it in their Faction). The reason that they are Unknown is because the Serian's parentage is unknown even to the Serian itself (again, exception is Harmony). There are really only 2 reasons that most of them would not know their parents:

1) Their Circle was so close that the foal never knew who specifically its parents were because all of the adults took equal responsibility for raising it. There is a Faction of Serians that purposefully does this.

2) They were somehow removed from their parents at an age that they didn't know their parent's names (orphaned, abandoned, stolen, etc.)

Ummm... so without giving too much away, there are Affinities/Altars, and there are various Factions, and there are politics in both XD The Bonded Serians are kind of the hippy Faction, not the other way around >.> They're the nicer ones, the rest are way less gregarious and trusting, and Prophet used to be similar, until Phoenix got ahold of him. That's why he's still a bit of a loner and all of that, even though he sympathizes with the Bonded and acts as an ambassador :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*soaks up the lore*

Thank you Foxx! I just wondered if that was the case or if there were other possibilities lumped in with the offspring, cause I know there’s a lot hidden behind the curtains xD

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Ok, I updated Talia and Vineda's Serian names! Here are the affected children:

NimbusBlaze (previously named Nimbus):
- GalaxiesDance, bonded to Vineda

If anyone notices anything that is wrong, please let me know!! I have to do a bunch of things like image renaming manually, so it's quite possible that I messed something up, even though I tried to triple-check everything ^^

This offer will remain open, so if anyone Bonds a Serian in the future, you can still take advantage of it, just post here ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Thank you very much ^.^

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Thanks so much Foxx, I appreciate it! :D

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I think all the new names are super cool.

So if I am getting this right. SilverFlash name is still good then but Peace should have a compound name. Like it to still have Peace in the name if that is ok.

Ochre Star though I thinking needs a new name?

ShadowSpark is still good though was she named by her previous bonded? Since it sounds like she is Spark's daughter and not moonfyrelilly's
I need a new image holder...lol