2nd Gen Renaming

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: 2nd Gen Renaming

Post by Tigress »

2nd gen names don't have to reference or include anything from parent names :) just so long as they have 2 words in them. For that reason, Ochre Star is fine. SilverFlash is also fine, as is ShadowSpark. You can change Peace's name entirely or just add another word in there somewhere- it's totally up to you!

The names can either be joined a la SilverFlash, or separated a la Ochre Star, it depends on which is more aesthetically pleasing to you!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Is Bellatrix's name okay? I could just capitalize the t to make it BellaTrix but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to changing it all together if it doesn't really go along with the lore, whatever is easier! ^^

I think the rest of my 2nd Gen's names work... Although a little unrelated, I just noticed Mystic Star's alter is "unknown"... Is that okay? Or should I change it to second generation? :out:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

On tired side last night, Amber name should have a second part too.

I am open for suggestions-- been playing with both Amber and Peace. I just need a second part. I am to used to Amber and Peace being their names, so looking to add one word
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Firefly says she could choose AmberSparks, or some variant there of. xD Sparkling Amber? He was thinking something about the velvety black, too, but NightAmber just seems odd, so nevermind on that one, but maybe AmberHoney since Amber is petrified tree sap, or something along those lines - plus she's his sweet, beloved mate, so there's that too. :lol:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Bellatrix's name is fine, doesn't need any changes unless you want to :) And anyone that doesn't want to change their Serian's current name is fine to leave it as-is, this is absolutely not a required thing! Especially because I don't actually have the format up anywhere anymore ^^;;;;

I'll see if I can come up with some name options for Peace and Amber, but I definitely have certain words and concepts I overuse, so I always like to see what everyone else comes up with for names in the 2nd gen ones :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I'm fine with her name as long as it complies. :D

Hmm...

FreePeace
TruePeace

My train of thought has gone to PeaceSong... something to do with Sirens maybe?

AmberFlash
AmberRay