Adoption Tonight @ Midnight!

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adoption Tonight @ Midnight!

Post by Foxxfyre »

Adoptions will be up tonight at midnight EST! Please let me know if the timer does not show the correct countdown, but hopefully it does this time ^^

Three Serians will be available:
Euphoria
Dust
Lark

Adoptions will close 24 hours after they open. I'm going back to how the adoptions were done before, so it will go like this:

After adoptions close, I'll look at all the #1 choices. I'll take all the people that chose Euphoria as their #1 and randomly pick who gets her from that list. After that, I'll do the same for Lark and Dust.

If nobody chooses Euphoria as their #1 pick, then I'll assign their new Bonded from the unselected applications that have them as their #2 pick. Same for Lark and Dust ^^

If nobody chose that Serian as their #2 pick, then I'll choose from the applications that had them as their #3 :)

Good Luck ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Adoption Tonight @ Midnight!

Post by Songhue »

Ohhh, cool! I'm eager to see them. :) Good luck, everyone!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I second that notion! Any special plans for Veil and Jetsam? Or would you rather not say? Was thinking of them and your initial ideas of a circle earlier today, and being curious in general :D

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

....I just realized that I gave away Euphoria's gender in my explanation blurb >< Bleh, I was trying to be good about it too XD

Veil and Jetsam are waiting in the wings for me to feel comfortable enough with this style to take on their outlines ^^ They're some of my favorites, and they have their tricky parts, so I'm working my way up to them :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

As you saw last month, we live for hints!

Makes sense ^^ I look forward to seeing how they develop.

Good luck to all!