March Adoptions

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: March Adoptions

Post by Aria »

Wow! I am absolutely in love with this new style, seriously. Thank you so very much! :heart:
I'm working on getting Euphoria settled into her new home, and will update her link.

Foxxfyre, may I ask... what color are her eyes? =) Just for story purposes, unless she sees with her mind and never opens her eyes, which in that case, cool! lol...

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

pending your reply to my question in the mod chat, I will have something to chip in here as well ^_~. I'm in no hurry to pair up Lotus though so I may also have to sit this one out depending ^^;.

Congrats to the winners for this month! Love this style

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ohhh, the teasing.... Such sweet torment, Tigs. :lol:

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Hahahaha I don't mean to tease this time, as my question may lead to nothing at all XD. I was just wondering if there was a way that it'd fit at all lore-wise for "old Serians" to be eligible for breedings in the new style, since I personally don't like to rush pair-ups and already have plenty of "old" pairs waiting for a bit of love ^_~.

However I do feel there are a lot of singles floating around and I have been neglecting finding my poor lovelies their "forever person (Serian)" so I'm off to make a post :lol:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Her eyes are the same purple/blue as her mane and tail ^^

And..... I also don't like the idea of just limiting the breedings to pairings with at least one Silent Song :\ I'm trying to work out a way to include the old style as well, but... I have to think on it a bit more ><

If you all want me to table the breedings and just do regular adoptions until I can figure out a way to include the other Altars I can do that as well ^^ I was just thinking that doing a few breedings might make RPing more fun XD

And Songhue, I've been working on Darroch, I know I've said he's almost done about a million times now, but I'm -really- going to try to have him done before the next adoptions, since I've already finished 2/3 for the next regular adoption I have and he's -so close- ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I’m hesitant to rush pairings as well, not that pairings can’t be made for future at any time...

I’m also hesitant to jump into breedings when there’s ungrown foals yet from before >.< Though I do so want to see how babies look in this new style *hmmmm*