Belated May Adoptions!

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Belated May Adoptions!

Post by Foxxfyre »

I am so sorry these are so late! Not only did I end last month and start this month dealing with a nasty cold, but I also decided to experiment (mostly failed) with what I want the difference between Silent Song and the other Altars to be going forward ^^; I ended up scrapping a lot of the versions and going back to the techniques I've been using for the past few months for this batch, but I definitely learned a lot and will include all of that for next month ^^

(Begin Rambling....)

The good news is that I think I've mostly figured it all out!! You can kind of see my experimenting in this batch, though most of my experiments were failures, so you're not going to see major differences ^^;;;;;; I'm going to have to switch up how I do the outlines again in order to actually get the Silent Song effect I want, though, so watch out for the next adoption, I should have one or two from a regular Altar in it and have a fairly concrete guideline for what the differences are going to be ^^

The Altar Serians will still take longer to color, but I'm excited about being able to do them again XD

(End of Rambling!)

Ok, here are the May adoptions!! Congrats to everyone :) They're not in the database yet, but I should be adding them (and the other database changes I owe) this weekend. Here they are:

Name: Erratic
Bonded: Silverdust
Affinity: Silent Song
Special Stats: Warrior (Puma)

Name: Aerial
Bonded: Aria
Special Stats: None

Name: Arbalest
Bonded: Sunblind
Special Stats: None
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Belated May Adoptions!

Post by Kyra »

Oh wow! They are amazing! Great work Foxx!

I hope your cold goes away soon. *hugs*

I adore Ariel! What a beauty! Also puma serian is a very neat idea!
I need a new image holder...lol

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

OMG. Foxxfyre you are SO incredibly talented!! They are gorgeous, as usual! <3

Silverdust, congrats on Erratic! She's super cool and looks sooooo soft! 8D
Same to you Sunblind, Arbalest looks awesome and also very soft haha...

Aerial is not at all what I expected, what a pleasant surprise! And boy does she look like a spitfire. The blues in her mane and tail are so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her! Thank you so much Foxx!! :heart:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*whistles*
These guys are awesome, Foxx!! LOVE Erratic’s fuzzy ears. And Aerial’s plumage. And Arbalest’s coloration ^_^ Excited to see how new Altars come out as well.

P.S. also a fan of your ramblings.

Congrats to the new Bonded pairs!!!

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Oh wow--what a wonderful surprise to return to!! I love her so much; she's so gorgeous :heart: Seems like I'm starting a collection of big cat-themed Warriors xD

Erratic is definitely worth the wait, Foxx; your work is lovely, and I love seeing all the experimentation and how open you are with sharing your process with us <3 Looking forward to seeing more of the Silent Song, and hoping you feel better soon *hugs*

Congrats Aria and Sunblind!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Wow they came out beautifully :heart: I'm really loving this new style! Congrats Silverdust, Aria and Songhue :)