Next Adoption

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next Adoption

Post by Foxxfyre »

Holy cow, how did it get so late in the month???? ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

So I had a plan. It was a good plan!! But I also have a friend who needs a huge favor that requires my time, and she just derailed my carefully laid plans ><

So next official adoption is going to be in August. I still *hope* to get everything done before the first, but even if I do, I think I'll need a bit of a breather, so I'm going to do another portrait raffle (maybe two, if I have the time) in July and then prep for August.

Sorry ^^;;;;;;
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Next Adoption

Post by Vineda »

I was thinking you needed a summer breather :D plans are for foolish mortals, or so i am learning

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Pfttt, plans. Not like those things ever work ;)

Summer is the time to relax after all!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Its no worries! Your art is amazing and worth the wait!^^ Enjoy the summer!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Totally realized I missed the adoption. Again. LOL. I have seriously bad timing! Looking forward to seeing the newbies though!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Things have gotten.... crazy >< Sorry I've been absent for so long :\ The favor turned into something I have to invest my own time in >< So, minor update!

I have to protest something or else the majority of my plans in RL get shot in the foot :( I've never protested something before, but so far it has been a pretty heavy time sink >< I'm hopeful that things could at least settle down if not get resolved by October, though, so until then:

Please post below if you're interested in a simple sketch of your Serian ^^ Just lineart because I'll be bringing my paper with me to just de-stress, but I'll definitely be able to at least get those done! No raffle, just going to do this for anyone who wants one!
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.