Next Adoption

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Next Adoption

Post by Kyra »

No worries Foxx. Hope you work and favor turns out better for you soon. I also hope its not stupid/ deadly humid where you are. It is here, and killing my head, so I totally get no free computer time.

I love a sketch if it helps you distress!^^

*hugs* hope this settles for you soon and same for the weather here.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I'm sorry for being absent as well :out: Life has become a well oiled machine between working full time and a toddler, but the routine gives me very little time to myself lol.

I will probably refrain from adopting in the near future, the writer's block is strong lately, but a sketch of one of my favourite old men Warlord might be fun :heart:

Hopefully the protest goes in your favour!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

So sorry to hear Foxx. That has to be super stressful!

If you feel like doing a sketch of any of my Serians, I'd love that. Any one that strikes your fancy is fine by me!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Hope the sailing smooths out for ya soon Foxx!
I’d love a sketch of any of the lovelies I’ve Bonded, if you have extra doodle time and the mood strikes ya. Been a weird summer, so I can relate O.o Good luck with the protest!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I totally get what you're saying, real life doesn't knock on the door and ask politely if it can walk it, in just breaks the door down and demands attention.

I'd love to give you some sketching to do but I don't know who I'd liked sketched. Maybe Mischief being, well, mischievious. Or Legend & Lore together. Or any of my fish-tails since they are all so beautiful...whoever inspires you!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Thanks everyone ^^ I'll get started and post as they're completed! If anyone else wants in, this offer will be running until I say otherwise, so don't feel like you were too late to ask for one!
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.