Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Life

Post by Vineda »

I used to end up doing that a fair amount, bottle feeding kittens (kept one and he lives up to the rumor about bottle fed kitties being whippersnappers) and wild baby bunnies that were then released when they were big enough. Best. Job. Ever. Never did puppies, think i’d get in trouble there.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I HAZ ALL TEH PUPPEHS *maniacal laughter*

^- That sort of trouble? XD

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Heh, yessss. That is EXACTLY why xD
*happydance* they promised my my computer back today! Hooray!!!!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

It's been a tough weekend for me and encase quiet next few days, I am dealing with lots of stomach nausea and pain. We thought we knew what it was, there is an infection and a big one but doctors can't seem to identify the bacteria causing it. The give meds, they work for a bit and then back to square one. Plus had same thing 5 times this year, so ya thinking we are missing something... My mom has to go get a normal check up and she said she was going to talk to the nurse practitioner, since my family doctor is away until early may... She said going to see what she says after hearing my situation and see if hospital visit will be needed...

Little nervous for that cause well that means its not something simple, but skeptic any good will come of it. Last night went to emerge was there for 12 hours. Went because of bad migraine, no balance and inside my head was spinning. Pretty scary experience. Plus all they did was IV finally, and frig they keep that in arctic I was so chilled, I was almost on violent shivers was so sore after and worried out of my mind I shiver the IV wright out of my arm.

Sorry for little rant but I need to little vent! I want to feel healthy and good and go back to 3 days in a row of intense or long hikes with Nikita. Our hikes are usually 3 to 5 hours depending if flat or in the gorge.
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

So sorry to hear that Kyra! I have ulcerative colitis, so I'm sort of the queen of gut issues. I was diagnosed 20 years ago as of this year. lol. I don't know if they've already done a scope for you, but you may want to consider asking for one so they can see if they can get to the root of the issue. Hang in there! :heart:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Goodness, Kyra, that's rough! I hope it eases up, soon. >_< Hubby has some gut issues we can't get diagnosed, too, so I understand the struggle. :/