Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Life

Post by Kyra »

Congrats Talia!

Sorry for my vanishing act. Was pushing and studying for my former job, but it was to "got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter". Love the job gave 200% got my self and currently have my 8 weeks and counting heacache of pain & pressure but now I am free. I said good bye to the job and am moving onto a new chapter in life, what that is not sure but I feel free again. Had no idea what I was doing to myself by pushing to stay there, love the job and animals but not the way the politics or social or co-workers do. So maybe now free of that I be more up lifting and be back here! I think that was a major part of my writers block lol

My pets are good and my pup is huge, so is the family

hope all your pets and family are doing well.
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

LOL. Thanks everyone! And that last post was... err... two months ago. Point made! :lol: Little man is now a 17lb behemoth and an eating machine. You're all too kind. :heart: Song, you make me laugh. I try to be a good mommy... I think I just got lucky. For all my whining, he's a good baby. Foxx will be in the same position soon!

I'm glad everyone is doing well it seems!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I reckon I could update now. xD I only really thought of popping in an update here when dearest Tal mentioned her little fella, but I didn't want to do one of those "great, now here's what's up with me" follow ups. Besides, I had to let things really settle.

The long and the short of it is that I'm homeless - but other than sleeping in a car rather than a bed and using a mobile home shower for $3 a person, there's a lot of parallels. We have a hotplate that we plug into the rest stops/park/library lawn outlets that lets us cook, we keep our stuff in storage (which I am finally and properly organizing), we take our clothes to the laundromat to clean and I'm learning crochet so that I can make some extra sweaters for wintering through this. I work, I have date night every Tuesday, I hang out all day at a park with my dog and my man, and then we go 'home' to one of our two regular parking places.

There is a new man in the picture, and of course there's new drama - does any relationship come without it? Oddly enough the big drama with him is just that he's so ill; it's hard caring for someone and having to watch them suffer. We're supposed to get the first step towards answers next Weds.

I was paying for a hotspot so I'd get 'net at any time, but that was getting far too expensive, so now my access is limited to when we're around wifi - there's a coffee shop, a library, and even McDonald's we can piggy back on, so I check in all the time. I keep debating on my ability to do a self-involved post/thread again. My last good playdate was with Silverdust and Sethelu, sadly. :lol: I'm not at all short of being able to hear what my lovelies have to say, I just keep looking for that ever-needed chance to socialize. xD Part of me fears that day when I drop out as well. Life seems to just catch us and move us along, leaving pieces of who we were behind. I think I'm less twitchy about wanting to drag people back to play with than I was a few years ago, and I think that's where my nervousness comes from. Some things just change us, eh? I'm thinking that this may be one of them; but I'm not dropping out, yet. ^_^ Honestly, any opportunity given to jump back in would be most welcome. I want this to be one of those pieces that I never allow to be left behind.

And I suppose that's enough melencholy for one day! Lol. I hope everyone else who pops in is doing well. :) And I hope to see a few wanderers in the Fields, as I always have!

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Aw Songhue, I'm sorry to hear about your living situation and the challenges in your new relationship, though it seems from your words that you are making the best of things. I'm glad that our RP is a good memory, and I'd be happy to have Astarte or one of the others out to stretch their legs a bit if it would help bring a little more brightness to your day :) I've been lurking for the most part, but as you said, there's something about this place that will always keep me checking back--the characters I've learned and the stories I've written with you and all the talented RPer's here are never far from my thoughts.

So yeah, just give me a poke if you're in need of a playmate--It's been awhile but I'll try my best!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

*Hugs* Songhue. I am sorry to here about all of this. I can get the suffering and not sure why when it comes to health. I am not in pain, but that is because I am on meds, which I hope not to take forever, though there not sure what my head thing is. I hope your answers are better for your man.

I hope living situation gets better and glad you are taking it in stride. I wish I could handle things the way you do and so see Path at work there.

As for relationships, can't say anything on the love factor but been through I think all types of situations when it comes to friends. Those seem to come with drama and work, that is for sure.

Glad to hear the little guy's doing well. No insight into motherhood here but my cousins little ones I been around lots this summer. The little one is not even a year and his older brother is 2 & 1/2 and follows me everywhere lol. I somehow became his "love" lol. He tells me I am his lol. Super cute. So I say that the closest I will get for a while lol
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Welp I guess I can post an update instead of just lurking...

Trying to juggle motherhood and working still. The biggest baby... errr I mean my husband, is doing good just working away. The oldest is in Kindergarten now and is suuuuuch a drama queen. My middle is now 3 and it looks like he is on the autism spectrum. We have been getting the run around with any sort of help or actual diagnosis on him now that he is to old for early intervention therapy. The baby will be 2 in January and is also in early intervention therapy. She does great with motor skills but her comprehension level is only at a 12 month level and her speech is at a 6-9 month level. The 3 cats and dog are all well. I work at Wal-Mart doing overnight freight and work 4 nights a week with my Monday and Friday resulting in me being awake anywhere from 24-28 hours. The husband and I are working very hard to get out of debt and the horrible mess (financially) we are in and to make a better life. My family is the reason I live and breath and are my everything. As a result I am on the go constantly and don't get to post... like... ever. I hope that now that we are finding more of a balance in life I will be able to start getting on more frequently. Here's to hoping anyway. Much loves from my neck of the woods everyone! :heart: