Updating links

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Updating links

Post by Foxxfyre »

I was going to post this in Tig's post, but then I realized I wanted to actually keep that clean-ish...

So! Page updates should be done in about an hour, because I'm swamped with weekend freelancing and overtime stuff and I'm protesting by working on something for myself for a little~

Poor Zara... she's got one -gorgeous- eye (why do I always love the eyes the most??) but the rest of her is a big old blurry mess >< Hopefully she'll be done by tomorrow, though ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Updating links

Post by Foxxfyre »

ok, all done ^^ Let me know if you see anything I missed, but I believe all the records have -finally- been edited XD

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Everyone looks to check out for me! :) No name fix for the typo in Phoenix Gate? Or is that gonna be later? *confused* :out:

*pats Zara* I am soo looking forward to seeing what sort of eye she gets! :) It's the biggest surprise, since they're usually closed in the baby pics. ;)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Sooooooo excited for the babies to grow up ^^ As I'm sure everyone is, of course. But ahhhh! I love seeing them little and then all grown up! :lol:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I'm so excited to see my girl!! *happy dances as gently as possible*

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Whoops, sorry, I knew I forgot something... I think the name change was listed in Tigs' notes as a piece of a bunch of things, and I missed that part ^^; Should be updated now, let me know if I forgot anything else ^^