New Arrival!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

New Arrival!

Post by Kyra »

Sorry for vanishing my snowy owls and bird of prey were being great subjects for photos so needed to be out to see them before they left for their breeding grounds in the Tundra. Photos will be up and posted soon but now I have a new arrival to the family!^^

Her name is Nikita! My little baby girl!

She is 10 weeks old!
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: New Arrival!

Post by Vineda »

Wow, Kyra! Congrats!!!! What a gorgeous girl! :D

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Thanks! She is a super cutie! She almost all white, with lightest tan red around eyes and back of head and ears! Amazing colour for a pure bred siberian husky! As well as she has a pure pink nose, most husky noses are black.

She is so cute, she has a game she made up that I dubbed "Evil Crunchie or Kibble". She takes a kibble out of her dish brings it to her bed and if i falls off she jumps at it and growls at it for like 10 minutes and then picks it up races through the kitchen and as she enters the hall way, lets it fly. Then chases after it and either eats right away r more yelling at her food before she eats and goes to get another crunchie. lol
I need a new image holder...lol

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

D'aawww! She's so cute! :heart: such a pretty baby!
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")