Contact

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Contact

Post by Tigress »

Hi guys! Long time no post! I just wanted to ask if anyone has the contact information for any of the owners of a few potential new abandons? Particularly Keira and Chidori as I know they were active until some recent years, and it'd be nice if they could repage their pretties as the current URLs are down. Thanks for any help guys, and if not, I guess maybe I'll end up with some fodder for new draws pending Foxx's approval ^^;.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Contact

Post by Vineda »

I bet Songhue does :D

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I know Chidori just had a baby but I can try contacting her on Facebook :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Keira knows about the busted links but hasn't gotten around to fixing them yet - I'll ask if she wants to rehome them, since she has so much on her plate. ^.^ I know that sometimes the best thing is to admit your life has changed too much.

Edit: She wants to try and get some pages up! Huzzah!

Also, lol Vines, you vastly overestimate me! <3

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Bahaha Songhue, not a bit :D

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Hello all! Yes I am working on getting a new page up for them. Since I noticed that their home went down I have been playing around with a few ideas on how to go about getting them a permanent home that isn't going to crash *grr* as this will be their 3rd or 4th page I've had to go through. I'm sorry I haven't gotten it up sooner. While life has , as Songhue stated "changed", I think I should be able to get them back up fairly soon. In fact, over the last little bit I've been putting together a story line I would like to try out.