Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Post by Talia »

No rush on the roleplay then, for sure! Just let me know when you have a chance, and the computer situation is looking a bit better, and we'll start something! :D

Hmm. I'm so torn. Haha! I think he'd like either or! We can always test out the waters with one, see if they bite. If they don't, then we try another. Realm isn't celestial light, but both of his parents were. Thank goodness he hasn't inherited any rogue like tendencies for being a bit reclusive. Lol.

And thank you :) It's just a lot all at once, but we'll manage!

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

No plotting, just wanted to wish you strength and best wishes, Tal <3 It's a rough spot to be in *hugs*

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Thanks Silverdust <3 I was particularly close with my grandmother that just passed, and my grandfather and I are very close too. I think there's just a lot going on, between everyone's declining health, workplace nonsense, and my tiny tyrant of a toddler. I was going to do some more RPing tonight, but I had a glass of wine and well... that was that! :D

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Tal, I just thought of Hurricane for a possibility for Gem. He’s already circled (Blue Flame), but i don’t think it’s closed yet.

I just keep on plotting, don’t mind me. Zero pressure. Ideas float by on the clouds and i just gotta poke em. Just wanted to mention so if there’s any interest when things settle he’s an option. And cause I forget things.

Realllly hope the end of the week treats ya a little gentler.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Silv: It's going to be a while before I get back to Astarte. I just spent an hour and a half typing something out - and lost all of it. Need to finish processing all this raging frustration before I can look at it again. :cry:

I spent so long typing it up that it automatically signed me out when I went to post it. Normally, Chrome would load it right back in for me if I just backed up, but I was an idiot and tried to back up to it before signing in on another tab. That told me (again) that I had to sign in to reply, and then I did the ULTIMATE stupid thing because I might have had it saved if I'd gone forward to the other page, signed in on a new tab, and then backed up again - but instead, I went to a new tab to sign in and reloaded the original reply page, which of course TRASHED. EVERYTHING.

So. Yeah. Much frustration. Such cry-pain. Gonna be a few days.

The only good part is that whenever this has happened to me before, I end up remembering the base of it and find that I like the second attempt better than the first - most of the time. Hoping this won't be an exception. :D
Last edited by Songhue on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Ouch, Song, I've definitely been there before and know how it sucks >_< Take as much time as you need; I'm gonna be MIA a bit this weekend and into next week--I've got a couple drafts due that I've really procrastinated on, plus some presentations and reflections for pedagogy. End of the semester apparently is the same stress bomb at every level of education xD