Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Post by Vineda »

Aye, I’ve always had more males about than females but thought it was just me O.o

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

There are actually more males than females currently, but I try to keep it pretty even XD

# Female - 171
# Male - 177
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

You know, I could definitely be into seeing where Caustic and Lock might go--she was toying with something similar with Ether, before I knew he and Ash were singular mates. Rainer's got them at more of a father-daughter relationship now, but their first roleplay encounter touched on some of those themes of brokenness, and that was definitely a fun one for me :)

I don't think she would need/want a caretaker, though, so we're good on that end; she presents as 'young' mostly because her language and social skills are pretty underdeveloped, but she's at the point now where she's a bit canny about how much of her actual self she means to display. Interacting with Caustic seems like it would help me define some more aspects of her character, whichever way it turns out ^^

Plus, I'm on spring break, so I've actually got the time to post :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Awesome! Did you want to start it? I could reply over my lunch tonight. :D

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

It's late for me here, but I can try to get a thread up either tonight or tomorrow morning :D *is super excited*

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Aria: Abyss is lovely! Do you know what he might be looking for? :)

Vineda: I'm very curious about Illuminate, Fiesta, and Reverie in particular, what would they be looking for?

Silverdust: I'd like to know more about where Web is in terms of your own personal storylines, just because Chaos isn't really a "share with a bunch of other stallions" kind of guy XD. I know you like to do a lot of in-plotting, so I figure it's best that I ask first before committing 100% ^^. If Avalir's drama is along similar lines, LunarPrism's affections may waver as she's been waiting patiently and saving herself for him more or less so that'd be quite a blow for her.

I'd love to explore Lucid and NightTears a bit- what are they going through/what are they looking for? I'd really like someone a bit darker inclined for Locket in particular, as she's a charming combination of unemotional, morbid, and a sprinkle of sadistic >_>;.

Also curious about Hinote, Signal, Dust, and Trite. I think most of these are the more "stable" group so I don't yet have any particular ideas, but lots of possibilities :)

Songhue: Most of my lovelies are more interested in having offspring with one select individual and forming a romantic bond with that one in specific, but I do have a few that have other motives due to personal preference. Like Verdant Sky, who is very much bi and may fit into a dynamic with Breeze and Nova potentially? She'd be happy to be a "floater" for everyone though, including Shiro and Flint. I'd just like her to have access to a female who can share her affections as well, that would be an ideal situation for her :).

Talia: I'll just message you on fb LOL. Got questions for a few of yours too!

I'm not the only one who thought there was a massive gender imbalance, I see XDD. I seem to have ended up with a lot of ladies and am struggling with a distinct lack of gents. However this seems to have worked out in the community's favor because it forces people to find mates and limits the amount of self-pairs :P . I have one of my own so I'm not throwing any shade XD. But it is a happy mistake, and I'm glad I wasn't more mindful about that! Usually I'm pretty OCD but I honestly just thought the gender ratio was a bit skewed and gave up XD.