Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Re: Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Post by Silverdust »

Aw, Tal, I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs back* But, I am glad that things are smoothing out now <3

It's been quite some time since I've touched base with Lucid, actually, so I'd like to maybe try with him? Same as Stalk, he's not looking for a connection, so it puts them on even ground maybe :) I have a couple relationship-style threads going, so I'd love the change of pace for a Warrior action/adventure--might start that one first when I get around to posting again, if that works for you? Congrats on the bedtime milestone, btw! :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

*hugs* Sorry to hear about your grandmother Talia. Its never easy, I have been there.

Once all my babies stories are updated I be game for 2 maybe 3 role plays with my babies. Ones with partners are: Amber, Crash, Tundra and Hollyberry. Phantom is only one not ready for a relationship but plots are good.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Silverdust, I was wondering about Rosegold... if she’s looking at all and what she might looking for?

Talia, is Flicker looking at all? She’s intriguing ^^ I missed the note about your grandmother until I went back through, I’m so sorry. I hope all the proceedings stay smooth <3

Keria, is Marlstrom looking? What would he be interested in?

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hi Vineda! Rosegold is actually more-or-less mated to Cedar; I was actually going to start up a Circle with them and a few of my other more reclusive serians :) If that's a dynamic you're interested in exploring, I would be down for talking it out ^^

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vineda wrote:Tigs, I’m sorry it’s taken so long to get back. I’m curious if you have any ladies who might have an interest in Fiesta? He’s a kindly guy but rather insistent on good cheer for holidays... any and every lol. Loves the high spirits they bring on, loves a good game. Gets a little lost in the downtime sometimes. Still exploring him a bit, lots of growth potential there. I saw Flurry seemed to have a sense of mirth about her? What are your thoughts?

Edit: adding Illuminate:
Illuminate is a bit of a hermit, not that he isn’t friendly. He’s sweet. Could do with some lightening, some laughter. He’s got that Aura element, so he reads auras but can also tinker with them. Makes him a bit shy of closeness, but once he meets the right gal who shows him she knows what she’s about I expect he will relax.
I keep missing posts, sorry! I'd be up for exploring Fiesta and Flurry! I had hoped for someone a bit upbeat for her as she is rather cheerful and light herself :)

Would you be interested in exploring Illuminate and Deck? As an Elemental herself, she would be able to understand the complications of his abilities, and she's very jovial and sure of herself. I think she'd do very well at getting him out of his shell more!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Silverdust, sounds neat! I’ll have to keep my eye open. Holler when you get your circle underway and I’ll see where everyone’s at? Thank you :)