Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Post by Rainer »

Spin might take some time before going out into the world in that case, I skimmed the last couple pages of their thread in the Vale and I would like him to be a little more developed before he makes an appearance.

Thank you! Happy to be back :) I vaguely remember wanting Saphire to grow up but may have rushed her a little. It'll be fun to get back to basics with her and see a reunion between them, they were quite entertaining. I thought Satin may have a thing with someone but I couldn't remember who! And Trace I don't remember her threads either :dies: I will have to do some hunting and reading to get caught back up. They are on my to do list!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Sorry, been a rough week or two...

Silver: Gem would totally be up for a girls night! And I would totally be interested in a warrior thread at some point as well. I really need to get into Threestrikes' head. I've got a few ongoing threads right now, and I know I cap out easily unfortunately, but as soon as one loses steam, maybe we can start one up? I have another idea for Oblivion right now, so I'm holding off on him, but I may be up for something with Stalk. Can you tell me more about Lucid and Confetti?

Rainer, it's nice to see you back! :)

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

*hugs* Sorry to hear that, Talia--hope it's going better for you :) Whenever you have some time on your hands, just let me know; I know you've got some threads going, and I'm happy to wait <3 Lucid is probably the darker of the two--he runs on dream logic, and is working on testing the limits of his Bond, as he's not much for being tied to another soul. Confetti is a bit of an enigma. Surface-level, he acts the 'playfulness' of his Birthday element, but it's a twisted mirth. He's a bit fixated on flaws, broken elements; he did not take losing his previous Bond particularly well. They're both probably on the same spectrum of weirdness, but if any of that speaks to where you might want to take Stalk, I'd be down to explore ^^

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Tigs, I’m sorry it’s taken so long to get back. I’m curious if you have any ladies who might have an interest in Fiesta? He’s a kindly guy but rather insistent on good cheer for holidays... any and every lol. Loves the high spirits they bring on, loves a good game. Gets a little lost in the downtime sometimes. Still exploring him a bit, lots of growth potential there. I saw Flurry seemed to have a sense of mirth about her? What are your thoughts?

Edit: adding Illuminate:
Illuminate is a bit of a hermit, not that he isn’t friendly. He’s sweet. Could do with some lightening, some laughter. He’s got that Aura element, so he reads auras but can also tinker with them. Makes him a bit shy of closeness, but once he meets the right gal who shows him she knows what she’s about I expect he will relax.
Last edited by Vineda on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ok, sorry I'm late *again* to the party. I saw this when it was first posted but was still semi drugged from surgery, then ended up getting distracted by prep/going on second honeymoon. Anywho! Current relationship statuses:

Lothorien--- Flit (would love another RP after one of my currents end)
Pixie--- Path :heart: (current RP)
Starlight--- (Not looking)
Faith--- (Not looking)
Zara---
Bite---
Fawn---
Dune---
Soar---
Maelstrom---
Tempest---
Inverse---
Drift--- (current RP)
Hart---
Mercury---

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Thanks so much Silverdust *hugs*. My grandmother passed away quite suddenly. To make a long story short, I had to take off to help my brother as acting power of attorney, since the actual power of attorney (my father) wasn't in the country when she passed unfortunately. It was a rough few weeks, but I'm ready to go now!

I'd really be interested in playing Stalk out some more, since I don't have a really good grasp on who she is quite yet aside from the basics. She's the type that can't let things lie; she has to poke and prod at what's good, just because she can. She's pretty aloof as well. She likes pushing limits/boundaries. She's not necessarily looking to get attached, but if it happens, great! Confetti's desire to focus on flaws might complement her, as she tends to do the same, but then again Lucid's need to test the limits of his bond might also pique her interest, as she's sort of doing the same thing in some respects. She's been re-bonded as well, so she can empathize with Confetti there too. Either one would work for me really :)

As far as the warriors are concerned, I'd really like to do that too. I need to write more with Threestrikes as well, and get into his character a bit more.

If you wanted to start up either thread (whenever you have time, no rush!) I'd totally be game. I'm finding more and more time in the evenings now to write, now that my 3 year old goes to bed earlier (whoohoo!)