Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Randomness

Post by Vineda »

Okay so everybody's super busy right now and it's hard to find time and creativity to keep up with a RP thread, so i thought I'd just post this little thing here. I miss everyone and just figured it might be a good idea if anyone wants to poke their head in and just post something about how it's going. Need to vent about your day? Something cool happen? Just feel like sayin hi? Post here if ya like :) Maybe a good way to keep some "community-ness" alive...? o,o

Eh, I probably sound rambly and confusing, but join in if ya want.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Randomness

Post by Vineda »

Today promises to be a real BEAR with school and all. :x Organic Chem test. grrrr.

But I've decided that for today, I'ma be a BIGGER BEAR!

RAWWWR!

See? *proud grin*

^__^

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*pops in to say howdy* Creativity isn't an issue, not here any way. 'Tis hardly ever the case for me. Time be the problem, one I hope clears some time after the new year (via American standards, not pagan - the new year via pagan tradition is a week before y'all's Christmas, on yuletide and the start of winter)

It's 8:05 in the morning and already I've gotten two kids ready and shipped off to school, done the laundry, checked the trash, opened up the house (doors/windows) gotten a report on my little sister's boyfriend's illness in the night, picked up various clothing items left on the floor that were either missed last night or put there this morning, assigned work for the afternoon, checked home work and started giving the shoddy connection here the glare of doom so that I can get some math work done today while there's no kids around.
:sleep:
Then, whence they get back, it's time to clean the living room, do the dishes, check homework, supervise chores, make supper, dictate baths, do more laundry, wash the dogs, clean a certain stuffed uni I promised to get done, do the floors, general kitchen cleaning, see the girls' room tidied up, get the cat's litter box cleaned out, make sure the rabbit's fed, lug things out to storage, figure out what might be allowed to come with us during the move, get the details on the trailer and ask about that two story brick house, air out the dog pen and get everyone tucked into bed and asleep by eight (hopefully before nine at least) tonight.

I'm also in search of a job while they're at school, while struggling with shoddy net to do my math work. And am down to a laptop touchpad as my external mouse busted, so clicking the appropriate answers for math is a bit more difficult, what with having no table to sit at (thankfully, would be another thing to clean).

Ugh. 8:12. Can I go back to bed now? *rushes off in a mad frenzy*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:out: You didnt tell me you guys were movin *bops*

Ok well not much new for me. My husband and I are living with my parents *fake happy smile* to take care of my dad because my mom doesnt have the money to put him in a nursing home. Not real sure how long he's gonna make it, found out last week that in addition to the congestive heart failure his insides are now filling up with liquid so its a good bet that he will end up drowning in his own fluids. My mom and husband work all day so its just dad, me, and all the random animals (4 mice, 3 cats) durring the day. Its not so bad but sometimes he quits breating when he sleeps and it scares the poo out of me. When husband is home we get the storage room cleaned out that will be the nursery. Makin sure everything is in order for her when she gets here (were thinkin about doing her room in care bears :) ) I will be 20 weeks=half way there on sunday. Shes starting to kick more, even though i didnt think that was possible... And for the first time in over 2 years I have a cold.

But anywho enough about me. What about you?.....

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*Glomps you two out of gladness to see some life* I'm kinda low on time as well but it's so good to hear from you guys!

Got my schedule all whittled down to 15 credit hours worth of hardcore science classes + 3 credits of medieval literature. Do about the same next semester and I should be able to squeak by a graduate-on-time-miracle! Dear God, I hope this works!

Are ya moving very far Songhue? Wish I could help out with some of your work! :P

And the baby stuff is so exciting to hear about Keira! Have you started gaining much yet? Last I knew you'd not gained too much extra. Is she a big girl yet? ^^

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

*giggles* Well shes getting big, when I went in for my 18 week ultrasound and they mesured her she was 9oz compaired to the average 7oz but I still havent gained any weight, i bounce up and down between a pound or two but no not gaining (which doesnt hurt anything because i was over weight to begin with) but my stomach is getting more round now.