Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Randomness

Post by Songhue »

Posting did t happen on my end - neither did the library printing. I forgot, no bus on Saturday. >_<

I did dream about Rhapsody when I caught an extra nap, though. O.o it was really weird, and really nuce. She was just grazing and chatting with Eternal. Eternal certainly liked it quite well, and I really enjoyed one of Rhapsody's phrases. ^_^ She told Eternal, "You are the moon and stars and bright, clear skies. I am the darkest of nights, where the moon rests and the stars hide. We compliment, balance, exist in the way of nature herself."

I hope whoever is lucky enough to get that particular beauty would welcome a meeting with Eternal - I know she would!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Having a really bad night.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Sorry lovely. How’s come?

*brandishes the bopping steeck of dooooooom*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*brandishes the steek at my Monday night*

My comp's battery is fried and the charger is just that touch loose, so simply moving wrong makes it shut off - lost everything I'd typed for Scythe *and* the compilation of everyone's stories I keep as backup. >_>

Still, I'm bringing the lappy to work tonight. I hope to get at least one post in over lunch. :) Slept late cuz I was up late cuz I slept at weird times cuz that friend that came over for a drink two weeks ago came over for a drink *again*, which cut into the planned two-day-marathon for all the work I wanted to do here (which I've had trouble getting to because hubby is needy-sick). Things got complicated. And frustrating.

May have found a solution when it comes to lunch, at least! ^^ And I hope not to sleep at weird times tomorrow, so I should get another post in that afternoon. <_<

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Teehee! Snowball! Snowball fight time? *i-dare-you grin at Avvie*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Do snow boulders count? XD