Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Kyra »

*hugs all * Thanks you guys!

I now my grandpa has past on but reality has not sit in yet, but tomorrow is the funeral so it should hit like a bomb tomorrow. Currently I am stressing over my Calculus midterm tomorrow, not doing so well in it. I want to do good for my grandpa, he would want me to get a good mark on it. It's once the exam is over that I am sure this brave act with shatter into a zillion shards.

Thanks you guys. I currently only have two RL friends I can talk to and they are very busy bees. So talking her helps so much. I hope to rp and work on my website more once this is all over, maybe friday
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Anyone else ever wind up going down memory lane? :3

I'm sittin up tonight, thinkin of the figurines and how they should be done by the end o the month, the base by the end o next month maybe, and I get to thinkin on how much I just love this place an' for how long I have. How long we all have, and some of us even longer. And just start rememberin this thread here. xD The random, community check up, whee surprise draw thread.

I'm antsy tonight. Hubby will be out of Germany soon and I know it, but without the hard date to look forward to I've been incredibly restless lately. I want to just GO. I'm gonna put that to good use though I think and start moving and running more.

It's the only use I can think of for the restless itch of needing to just be gone.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

That's exciting!! And sounds like a good thing :D 's'longas you don't overdo o'course. Gah!!! Germany!! ooooh that's exciting! *circledance*
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

To me its absolutely crazy to think about how this place has been a part of us for over 7 years now. Thanks Foxx for the much needed place of escape.

*snugs Song* You'll be with him soon. Oh and remember, next summer the two of you are mine for a week or two!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I so agree Keira! It been a great blast fun and surprizes! I made some of my best friends ever on here! Thanks again Foxx for the best place ever to hang, rp and chat with great people!
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

My thanks is a bit simpler, I'm afraid; Thank you for my home.

*fluffles Breeze's wing feathers and snuggles in* It's been a coon's age. I've loved all the fun stuff Tigs has done with us, and watching the abandoned RPs, the anticipation of the new beauties, the way all the relationships (Serian and otherwise) have grown and changed and in some cases ended. Thinking back to this, it's amazing to think of those that've been here even longer still, such as Tigs. I remember when I was hearing about Nyx's kiddos, and the first time I (personally) saw Spin in the fields - right after his festival redraw!

Ahhh. Memories.