Secret admiration thread!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Secret admiration thread!

Post by Vineda »

In no particular order...

Warlord - a very old favorite of mine from way back when. I love the dancing battlecry pose he's got going on, the markings that hint at a history of living up to his name... The colors are a bit unique, I think, even as serians go... what with the shading of the pinks and reds with the purple/blue strands of his mane and tail to contrast with a tan brown coat. Proud and wild as any, flame footed. I always thought it interesting that he's not a Warrior, always fancied him a hard-won kinda guy. Not perhaps imbued with the natural fighting strengths of a rare Warrior form but perhaps his heart and will make up some of that... just a daydream of mine, heh.

Gypsy - another longtime favorite; the history and the colors. More contrast with the bright coat and black hairs. A dusky wanderer of the sands. It would be fun getting to know him, hearing some of his tales, sharing in new ones...

Spectre - caught my eye as I looked through the abandoneds this time around, to my surprise. He's rather breathtaking in his shocking kind of way. Mysterious, electrifying, with those bright red eyes gleaming and the wisps of his mane and tail fizzling about like cold flame. Sheesh sounds so dramatic when I read back on it... *sheepish* Anyhow. Makes me wonder an awful lot how much malice there be thereabouts.

Treasure - Another dancer, always made me think of festivals ^^ Orange and green, bright and eye-catching. She always struck me as another who's both sweet and strong, dancing her way through life's ups and downs, fiery mane trailing along with the sound of laughter and drumbeats. Oh, and purple polka-dots!

Flicker - like Tal said, impish to a T :) I know it's a pose but it really seems to just fit her so well, like she's always in motion, fluid, finding new things to get into. She seems the friendly sort to me, laid back and tomboyish in that feminine way that always confuses me when I think on it. Pixie-like, yanno, adventurous. Fun times!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ok, I wasn't going to do this. But in the end there really are 3 that I feel drawn to and couldn't just leave it.

Angel: She is one of the serians that brought me here, once I saw her I couldn't stop coming back and just staring at her. I finally decided to join and get some of my own lovelies. I have always admired how regal she looks and have always just felt an irresistible pull to her.

Faith: I have watched her go through several homes and each time she loses one I feel more of a connection to her. I'm not sure if its because I've been watching it for so many years or if its something deeper. All I know is that my heart aches for this darling and i'd love to give her a good home.

Shadowspark: Every time I see I get excited and just want to play. She has gorgeous coloring and design and I feel that she would make a great addition to our family.

That's it. Short and not very eloquent at all :lol:

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Hey guys! I just have one.
Electra: She's Paint's mate and such a princess. Her and Sirensong would get along well.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

MoonFyreLilly. I saw her and everything just clicked. I waaant. I neeeeeed. MUST HAAAVE. *ahem*
Gracias.
ETA: I was informed I might want to be a bit more verbose about my wishes to have MoonFyreLilly as my Serian.
So with her I looked and I felt an immediate connection, and it felt like I was getting back together and catching up with an old friend. I'd love to bond with her and such, and it would make me happy. :)
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Typhoon is also really cool. I suggested a Kelpie Serian, but she already exists! She seems so calm and collected, swift and intelligent, darker sense of humor, etc. :)
I like her.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Eeee! ^^ I'll keep it short and sweet. My fav's, in order:

Threestrikes: I'm a sucker for warrior types for sure.. His simple coat scheme and horns just do it for me, what can I say. ;)

Ochre Star: Again, the rebel look. I adore her choker and little eyebrows, she's very much a punk but absolutely adorable.

Warlord: I love everything about this guy; his simple coat, little splashes of color, and the battle scars. He seems like a weary warrior, and needs to settle down after all this time. ^^

Shadowspark: I think she would be really interesting to play with and form a personality. She seems really mysterious with her face a bit blacked out, she'd be a lot of fun.

Well that's four.. I can't really settle on another one. ^^;