Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Randomness

Post by Vineda »

I must say, those are fantastic!
I believe i favor Path's rendition so far... Caelum's is coming along so nicely, even if he is giving her trouble about it :) love the updates as they come along

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I was just thinking that our 2D renditions of our Serians leave one side or another up to the imagination when creating a 3D version.

But they are all so amazing looking!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I had a set down talk with Caelum about that today. ;) He got quite huffy (which amuses me as he is a sky elemental).

I love how Eternal was painted, but I'm not quite sure the hair came out right - probably going to wait for feedback from Foxx on that part. I think it's supposed to be more blue, and probably have a good deal of motion to it rather than laying flat? She's certainly got that subtle movement with a hint of attitude correct - Powah!

Path is SO fun to see as a sculpture, and yar it was sort of a road block for a bit when it came to painting her. >_< But a far-side reff was tossed in for us, and she's going to be beautiful! :) Foxx has been astronomically helpful, most of this wouldn't have ever happened if not for all her patience with my pestering questions. :heart:

There's only a handful left to take care of, and she wants to set up the armatures (skeletons) during her holiday break so she can chip away at them over the weekends when school starts back up again. I just need specs on Caustic's updated basilisk features (via the ticket), what pose BlackIce would have, and AuraSidra - and eventually how the colors will shift around on Nova, but that can come later.

I'm so excited, this is the home stretch - maybe they'll all be done by the end of next year! Fingers crossed, eh?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Random sculpture stuff!
These first four are old, but for some reason the images here glitched out so I'm re-adding them.

Eternal

Path

Path (with Darroch)

Caelum

Nova

Nova

Breeze

Breeze

Breeze

The start of Breeze's wings (it'll make sense later)

Flint

Flint

Flint

Flint (Hybrid in background)

Hybrid

Hybrid

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow those are frinkin awesome! Congrats for you and your artist friend is amazing!
I need a new image holder...lol

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Wow, and they are larger than I thought now that I see the one where the artists is holding the model. That will be spectacular when all finished :) Keep posting updates as you get them, watching them evolve over time is amazing.