Question about Abandoned Serians

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Question about Abandoned Serians

Post by Aria »

I just wanted to state that I freaking ADORE Cotton and it makes me so sad he's on the abandoned list! I've had my eyes on him for a long time. He tugs at my heart strings something fierce! :heart:

It's been a hot minute, can someone remind me how the abandoned were taken care of before? At some point is there another type of adoption? They don't stay abandoned, do they? =(

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question about Abandoned Serians

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'm glad Cotton has such a big fan :D He's always been one of my favorites as well XD

Tigs does the Abandoned adoptions periodically, though not really on any schedule as far as I know ^^ In the past she did them in place of the regular adoptions because they weren't going on, but now we'll have to figure out when they'll happen. But don't worry, the only Serians that stay Abandoned are the ones that I've flagged for specific reasons :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Ahh, that makes sense. I was just curious. When I joined a long time ago I wasn't around for very long and never saw how it worked, lol... Thank you for the explanation! <3

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

After Tigs dropped a hint about them I’ve been wondering ^^ making moon eyes as she very aptly predicted lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Heh, we haven't worked out the details yet but they'll be appearing eventually :). There's a week and a half left on the "grace period" we're giving those that I've reached out to via PM and email, though so far only one person has gotten their pages working so the list is probably pretty accurate as far as the "final tally" is concerned!

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Gotcha! All makes sense. I was just curious, I honestly couldn't remember how it worked. Now that things are picking up again and everyone is back, everything is just so exciting! :D