Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Singles and Plotting 2.0!

Post by Talia »

Vineda I'd totally be up for exploring something with Flicker :) She's a sweetie, and it'll give me a chance to flesh out her character too. Did you have someone in mind?

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Tigs, Deck caught me by surprise but it sounds like a neat idea to explore. Excited to see how Fiesta and Flurry do. :)

Talia, she has a few choices from my end really. Not sure if she’s looking for in a partner in crime. Oak is steady and strong but can lighten up well. Kind. Flight is pretty lively and a bit more of a joker.
Nimbus or Shamrock are options, Nimbus just kind of waking back up a bit though a little more brooding than I think she might want. Who knows where he’ll go, room for exploration. Shamrock’s a good fun guy, I know you’ve encountered him before. Kinda the last stages of growing up. Any of them can play it by ear.
And/or. I know it’s a long shot but ya never know til you ask. I’ve been wondering about Realm Walker. Somehow I thought he was on the taken/plotting list. I know he’s special. Not sure what he’s looking for, but Frost Rose is a soft kind heart. She’d be happy to make a friend if he ever has time for it.
(Just tell me to shush if i’m too much.. plotting indeed! >.<)

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Hmm. That's tough. They all sound like they have potential in their own way :D Flicker is soft spoken; not painfully shy or reclusive or anything, so the brooding type may not be her thing unless you want her to try to work on Nimbus a bit (if that's the case I'd be willing to give it a go!). She can be a bit flighty though. Sham is fun enough that he'd likely make her laugh. She has a sweet, playful side herself, but she comes off as more endearing than anything. Oak intrigues me because he might just be a nice little contrast to her in some respects. I'm leaning more towards Oak or Flight for her perhaps?

Psh, there can never be enough plotting ;) I don't actually have anything going on with Realm at the moment. He might relish the company to be honest. He has pretty close ties to the CL Serians because of his lineage, so Shimmer and Galaxy are pretty protective of Eternal's son, but a sweet mare like Frost Rose might do the trick!

Now that I'm thinking about it... Do you have anyone that might fit in with Gem? The poor gal was mated to Surf but gave up on that quite recently. She needs someone who's pretty unwavering and steadfast. She has some real abandonment issues unfortunately, but I know she really wants to find that special someone too.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Wellllll Tal, perhaps Oak will steady Flicker and maybe she will give him some lightness and fun :)

I didn’t even think til you mentioned it, but Sunsparkle might enjoy getting to know Realm. If he is close to Shimmer that might be interesting.. thoughts?

Gem, hmmmm. If she’s looking for steadiness... perhaps Flight? He is a loyal one, if she doesn’t mind his sky escapades and liveliness. Coal is still maturing a bit, has some adventuring to do with his long lost dad first but perhaps afterwards. Tropic is just getting settled but is quite calm and peaceful.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I'm totally up for Oak then :) I like a good contrast in that sense.

Ooh! That's an idea too! Gah, now I'm torn! Frost Rose's personality sounds fantastic and I think they'd mesh well, but he and Sunsparkle may have a better understanding of one another. What's her personality like?

Those are definitely some good ideas for Gem. I'm not looking to rush into anything with her necessarily, but if you want, maybe we could get something going with Flicker/Oak or Realm? I've got some time to do some writing tomorrow, barring any unforeseen circumstances, so that would be nice if you have the time too :D

Kyra, I'm so sorry, I totally missed your post too! Thank you for the condolences, I appreciate it. My grandfather is in palliative care now, so thing aren't looking so great. The concept of losing two grandparents so soon after one another has me really worked up. I guess we just have to take it one day at a time!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Talia - Oak/Flicker sound great!

Haha Rose and Sunna are similar in some ways, both very sweet gals and very good friends. Sunna is a bit more of a traveler whereas Rose mostly likes to stay closer to home. Sunna may be a bit more naturally awkward and self conscious than Rose but she settles nicely and would also love to make a new friend. Just has less experience socializing I think, but is very happy stargazing with the quiet Illuminate. She has become a bit more of a night owl as well, drawn to those dusky star filled sunsets and sunrises. Sometimes sees things differently, finds treasures in things others take for granted.

No rush at all on Gem, no pressure. If any of my plotting just doesn't really click, I'm happy to have them out and about meeting new faces and parting as friends. Sidekicks to test the waters are fine in my book.

I am hoping to catch up on a few things I've been holding up tomorrow, but I'd hate to start anything and then let it sit too long. Still don't have my laptop back for good yet. I got to dabble on it tonight but one of the hinges is still off and I needed them to take it back to fix it before that becomes a problem. Hoping they can return it before the weekend >.< Once I have that back i should be set.

I'm terribly sorry about your grandfather as well! That can be so very hard to work through, and I feel for you. :( Let us know if there's anything we can do to help or anything you need?