Notes of Absences

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Notes of Absences

Post by Aria »

Hi all! I asked Vineda if there was a place to post absences but there doesn't seem to be, so I'm going to make one! :D If you're going to be gone for a few days or more and would like to let everyone know, just post it here. That way everyone can stay in the loop and know if we are waiting on someone, etc. :bubbles:

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: Notes of Absences

Post by Aria »

The BF and I are headed out of town for a long weekend! We leave tomorrow afternoon and return Tuesday April 24th in the evening. I will still be checking in periodically on my phone to stay up-to-date, but won't be able to reply to any posts until I get back. Just wanted to let you know! Miss you already! :heart:

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Talia has been out of town since Friday night and will be out of touch for a few more days, she's dealing with another death in the family currently. :(

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Oh no :( So sorry to hear that Talia! Take all the time you need. <3

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Not that I've been posting so much that people will notice I've gone missing but I'll be leaving tomorrow and returning on the 19th on a trip to Switzerland :D

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

My family and I decided to surprise my cousins! So we are heading up today and coming home sunday! Not sure how much I will be able to get on. Internet is spotty at the cottage
I need a new image holder...lol