New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

She followed Hellion to meet the others. There were so many of them. Not that there weren't other Serians where she was from, but somehow she managed to socialize mostly with Titan.

"Thanks for welcoming here. I've haven't met any Serians other than the ones in SunBlind's Realm." Then she frowns..."No, I think I do remember seeing Chime, and someone else. When I first bonded to SunBlind they were being bonded to others." She smiles.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

((Sorry guys, I kinda forgot to check on this))

Cast picked up his jaw from the ground. Petal huh? Well, darling, it seems that we have an opening on the mares side, if you are interested in joining, but if not, feel free to stay and chat with us. he said to Petal. Such a lovely things as yourself shouldn't be left out of the conversation. he said feeling pretty silly after everyone caught him gawking over Petal.

OK, so on the stallion side we have Arch and myself, and on the mares side we have Chime, Hellion, Scythe and. . . Well, Petal, it is up to you now. he said winking at each lady as he said thier name.

Arch, it looks like you and I are out numbered here he said with a masculian chuckle.

Now, on to names. So far we have Delirium's Flight and Exotic Rendezvous. Any other suggestions? he asked

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime grinned and shook her head, rolling her eyes as he winked at her. In fact, she was a bit bored, so she moved back closer to Arch again and smirked.

"Oh but I really don't think being outnumbered is a bad thing... do you Arch?" She drawled, batting beautiful eyes at him, not countine the scar that ran along one... but it held a mysterious and roguish factor. She liked it.

"Come on Petal, you know you secretly want to join us..." She crooned, winking and grinning.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

((OOC - kind of a continuation of Arch's and Titan's thread from the festival board, even though Arch was also in this thread all along *g*))

Titan replies to the Altar question, "I'm from the Red Sands. And you?"

They had wandered, without really meaning to, out of the Festival grounds and into the Fields. Up ahead she saw a group of Serians, and as she neared, she realized she knew one of them, Petal. Seemed she'd managed to attract a lot of attention, good for her! She picked up a trot to join the group.

Petal was getting a little overwhelmed with everyone trying to get her to join up with the thus-far-unamed-Circle. Out of nowhere it seemed, Titan's large bulk appeared with Arch and she sighed a breath of relief. Now here was a mare that liked being the center of attention, and actually enjoyed having stallions look at her in leering ways.

((OOC - in another thread Titan and Arch got to meet each other and hit it off, it makes more sense that Titan join than Petal *g* I'll be starting up a Circle for her, so if anyone wants to join that one they can.))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch laughed, grinning at Chime. "Not at all." The stallion looked to Cast, the grin still plastered on his muzzle. "Yes, but as Chime said, is it a bad thing?" He looked to Titan, never failing to seem as happy as ever. "I'm from Summer Storm... I think."

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Seeing Chime move closer to Arch, Titan did the same on his other side. Soon he was sandwiched between the two yellow mares. Just some friendly competition. She didn't mind sharing him if he didn't mind sharing her with that intriguing grey and purple stallion over there. She winked at Cast.

"So," Titan said. "What's the name of this odd little assortment of Serians?"

Petal repeated the names that had been nominated so far.

"Hmm, I kind of like Delirium's Flight. What about you, honey?" she asks Arch, nipping him on the ear.

Before he had a chance to respond, she realized she'd forgotten something. "Oh yeah, my name is Titan everyone."