Renegade Fighter(Indian)

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

He nods, "Sure is. It makes me hopeful for us." Ren winks roguishly at her.

"He does eh? Thats grand! Tell him I said congratulations next time you see him.

I don't think "lightening the mood" is what he has in mind, but before he goes off in his beautiful deep voice, Ren asks, "Would you like to hear a song? I feel like singing to you." The blue-purple stallion seems almost bashful about wnating to sing to her since it's so...romantic and mushy.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smirked back when he winked at her, then nodded. "Ok, do the same for Shade, will you?"

She giggled, then nodded. "Sure, go ahead. I don't think anyone's ever sang to me before." She grinned, nuzzling him.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

He smiles, "You bet."

"You mean I'll be the first to have the honor of singing to you? Now I feel doubly fortunate." he chuckles and nudges her with his soft nose before seriously considering what song to sing.

After a moment he takes a deep breath, Ren thought this song was probably too mushy but it is a very beautiful song.

/Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, it's only seed/ (Ren takes a moment to nuzzle Indian before continuing)

/It's the heart, afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream, afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give,
And the soul, afraid of dying
That never learns to live,/

When the night has been too lonely,
And the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only,
for the lucky, and the strong,
Just remember in the winter,
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring
Becomes the rose/

He trails off on the last note, looking up at the sky.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian listened carefully, her eyes on the ground. She smiled when he finished, and nuzzled him. "That was... So... Beautiful..."

Then she shrugged, glancing at him. "I'd sing, but I'm afraid that I'm horrible at it." She joked, nudging his shoulder playfully with her muzzle.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Ren blushes, "I'm glad you liked it."

Then he grins, "Oh? I bet I could teach you sing. You could sing something silly like "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen" It's a hilarious song." *he laughs at the very idea* "Or maybe not it's meant to be sung by a guy." *snickers*

"The Restroom Door said gentlement so I just walked inside. I took two steps and realized I'd been taken for a ride!" Ren makes some funny faces.

"I heard high voices, turned and found the places was occupied! By a nun ,two old ladies, and a Nurse. What could be worst than a nun, two old ladies, and a nurse?!"

"The Restroom door said gentlemen it must of been a gag! As soon as I went in I ran into some old hag! She sprayed me with a can of mace and Smacked me with her bag! I could tell this just wouldn't be my day, what can I say? It just wasn't turning out to be my day."

"The Restroom door said Gentlemen and I would like to find! The crummy little creep who had the nerve to switch the signs! Because I've got two black eyes and one highheel up my behind! No I'll never sit with comfort and joy, boy oh boy! No I'll never sit with comfort and joy..."

He finishes and rolls on the ground laughing. The song was so uproariously hilarious.

((seriouly a friend of mine gave me that song and it's funny as heck. XD ))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Lol xD It it pretty good.

bic| Indian laughed, and shook her head, grinning. "Sounds like a guy's song, since it cracks you up so much..." She watched him happily, since she had never seen him laugh so hard, or so much. It was quit amusing.

Then she broke into a song, singing it softly, as if not wanting to be heard.

"I'm just so tired,
Wont you sing me to sleep,
And fly through my dreams,
So I can hitch a ride with you tonight,
And get away from this place,
Have a new name and face
I just aint the same without you in my life.
Late night drives, all alone in my car,
I can't help but start,
Singing lines from all our favourite songs,
And melodies in the air,
Singin' life just aint fair,
Sometimes I still just can't believe you're gone,
And I'm sure the view from heaven,
Beats the hell out of mine here,
And if we all believe in heaven,
Maybe we'll make it through one more year,
Down here...
"

She trailed off, watching him curiously, waiting for a reaction.