Determination {Unbonded RP}

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: Determination {Unbonded RP}

Post by Aria »

It was difficult to concentrate at first, what with the wind whipping and howling by her ears, slapping her wild black hair to her face and cheeks. At one point she lifted an arm, using her fingers to tuck her hair behind her long pointy ears, only to have it burst free again. The winds were the least of her worries though, it seemed. The pairs of eyes and shadows in the distance before her were her main concern. She knew nothing about who they were, where they had come from, and more importantly, why they had called her here. Her lips parted to finally speak and break the silence, but before she could, some motion in the distance caught her attention.

Another was approaching. The feminine figure of a humanoid species approached the clearing, mounted on the back of a Serian. Zyria nervously placed a hand on her belt, where the thick leather loop fastened a small dagger to her hip. Her eyes narrowed at the newcomer, but her attention was not returned. The human directed her Serian directly towards the center silhouette, calm and comfortable as if familiar with the group and the situation. Zyria could just barely make out colors under the darkness of the clouds, but the human had long, light pink hair and the Serian had a bright, glittery gold mane and tail.

The moment she heard it, she could hear nothing else. It was as if the winds, thunder, and rolling clouds had been muted, almost entirely. A voice echoed in her mind. With the voice came vision, and the darkness the clouds had gathered seemed to fade a little. The silhouette's she saw on the hill now had colors and shapes to them. The one closest to her had deep violet eyes, just like Zyria's. The voice came from her as they locked eyes, and a chill ran down Zyria's spine. She was a Serian as well, to Zyria's immediate relief. Not that Serian's couldn't be extremely dangerous, oh no... but it was at least a species she was familiar with. Her tense muscles relaxed, and she let the echoes in her mind take all of her focus.

The soft blue Serian with violet eyes thanked them for answering her call. Though she was still confused, Zyria found it a little comforting knowing where and who the sudden pull had come from. There was one question answered. The Serian introduced herself as Sign, and noted that she called them here to ask for help with her son. One question answered but two more took its place. What kind of help did she need? And more importantly, how could a mere elf like Zyria be of any help? An urge to call her Serians to her side swelled up inside her, but she suppressed it. There was a reason she was called here and not her Serians. If she ended up needing them, she knew they would join her.

Another voice interrupted, one slightly lower in pitch. Another greeting it was, this time from a bright blue-colored Serian with a stark orange mane and tail standing near Sign. His name was Bubble, a name unexpected but somewhat suiting after she heard his light tone. He explained that the Serian up on the hill was Sign's son, Keidas. Zyria had to squint and take a few steps forward to see him, as his body was a darker shade than the rest. His hair, short everywhere but his hocks, was a deep greenish-blue. Light blue rings wrapped around each leg, and one larger ring wrapped around his neck. A dark, sandy-colored mane and tail blew in the breeze, long locks mixed with short locks. A sharp, silver horn parted his mane, curved upwards towards the sky.

What caught her attention the most were his bright, almost neon pink eyes. They were unusually pink, considering the rest of his body was made up of dark, earthy tones. Even with the distance between them, Zyria could feel his life force as if she were standing directly eye to eye with him. It reminded her of when she very first bonded with a Serian. As an elf, Zyria was more in-touch with nature and the living beings who inhabited it. She could sense storms approaching, pain of an injured wild animal nearby, or the energy in the plants and sun. When Flux first made eye contact with her, she had felt a force of energy that drew her in. She wanted nothing more than to keep Flux by herself, to keep her company and to keep her safe.

It was then that Sign interrupted with, "I have to see him safe." The words felt heavy, full of concern and sadness. Was the sandy-haired stallion in some sort of trouble maybe? It wasn't common for Serian's to have enemies, that Zyria knew of, but that didn't mean it wasn't possible. Were they asked here to help fight? So many questions swirled around in her head. Zyria remained quiet though, studying each one of their faces. None of them appeared to be on the offensive, so Zyria wasn't convinced there was a battle on the horizon just yet.

Bubble spoke again, requesting introductions from the two of them. Zyria shot a quick glance at the pink-haired human, but Sign insisted she answer first as she was the first to arrive. The storm was still raging around them, though Zyria had forgotten all about it at this point. She locked eyes with Sign, then Bubble, before taking a few more steps forward. The muscles in her legs might have trembled a little bit, though it would be hard to see under her thick pants. She licked her lips, gulped, and then took in a deep breath. Although she hated being put on the spot like this in front of a bunch of strangers, she knew she needed to step up. They needed her help. They called her here, so clearly they wanted her here.

"I am Zyria. A land not too far from here is where I originate from, but it is not my home. These lands became my home at a very young age. Though I travel often, I can usually be found in a valley to the north that I call the Mystic Vale. A few of your kind live there with me, though I am not sure you would recognize their names..." her voice trembled and trailed off. Had she already said too much? They were not asking for her life story, just her name for crying out loud. She prayed her voice would reach them, what with the thundering storm clouds directly above them. Clearing her throat, she turned towards the Serian called Keidas and did as she was instructed.

"Keidas, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance," she began, locking eyes with him. "If it is not too much trouble, I'd like to ask what has brought you here, and what your journey has been like so far." There was so much more to say, but she restrained herself. There were so many eyes on her, and she knew she was being tested. She needed to keep calm, stay confident, and follow directions. As much as the stallion intrigued her, she had to respect their time. She couldn't bombard him with the thousand questions she had on the tip of her tongue in that moment.

Just as the words left her lips, Zyria sensed yet another soul approaching. It was another human, though she sensed there may be more to her than that. Though she appeared petite, Zyria could sense a strong energy from her. The young woman had long, braided gold hair and dark yellow eyes. She joined them in the clearing, also with a Serian by her side. This one was dark, its body sparkling with the stars of the midnight sky. Zyria cursed internally for leaving Flux behind, and considered calling her once again. Like before, she convinced herself to wait until it was absolutely necessary. Zyria gave a subtle nod to the newcomer before turning back to face the others. Anxiety began to creep in, as she wondered what kind of impression she had already made on them.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl: I fixed my first post, sorry Songhue not sure how I read that wrong. Also posting this now but not done. I will remove all the stars when it is good. Lost this three times, internet and power out problems
all done sorry for wait

BicL: Kyra did a quick glance up upon feeling the cold rain on her exposed shoulders. She smiled water was her element and it help her get some energy back in her legs she hoped. She slid down off the silver mare's back, but kept a hand on the mare's flank. A way of saying thanks for the assistance, she was sure she could stand now, but just in case, she leaned on her bonded.

SilverFlash nervous twitch evaporated at Sign's sad and heavy words. She help her friend anyway she could and she knew Kyra would do the same. A pull to help anyone was something they both shared deeply. They could not walk away from anyone in distress. We will help in any way we can, she spoke for both her and Kyra. She could feel her bonded's energy to help vibrate through her hand that was resting on her side.

Kyra's blue eyes filled with worry and concern. Concern for both Keidas and Sign, this was not an easy or even dream-able situation for both mother and son. The mother's spirit and determination to find her son the best place to call home was one that could not be ever stopped, but the hurt at it being not at her side must be a deep wound. The Worry was for the stallion whose eyes were a few shades off from her hair; an even more intense sky magenta. She glanced up at him, could she and everyone else her help this poor boy. What had he already encountered to end at this cross roads now?

Her mood lightened up and a small giggle escaped her. She could not help it, Bubble, trying or not made a very cute and funny comment about the other stallion up on the hill. Kyra could feel slight giggle, which over the wind, probably went unnoticed, but do to their contact, the muraki could feel it. As the wind picked up it blew her hair around her in a whirl of Sky magenta, but was not cutting her point of view off yet, still very wet from her swim and now the rain. Before this weather would have caused a slight unease and would have distracted her but after spending lots of time with her bondeds Skid, Sage, Spark, Strike and ShadowSpark, this was just another day.

Kyra looked over a the girl whom arrived a bit before her, know that she knew what was going on. Upon seeing Song's serians she was way to worried about what was going on to be very observant of much else, other than the skyfire, that demanded with bright flashes and roaring wind not to be ignored. She offered a smile and would wait for her to speak.

Silver gazed up at the two stallions on the hill, her nerves in check for the time being, gave her the courage to look directly a them. To really see whom was here, Keidas was very striking and she could not help but look at his magenta eyes. They were so close in shade to Kyra's hair. What had he gone through? Was it like her childhood? A family torn a part at the start by time and forces beyond their control? She has bonded to Kyra and felt like she had a sister again. The winds of fate also allowed her to meet and get to know her mother, but being already a young adult both felt more like older and younger sister, rather than mother and daughter. Was it the same for him and Sign? Siblings or best friends?

Her silver harks swiveled around and she broke her eye contact to see who else had arrived. As well as, to get a better look at the girl whom had arrived a bit before them. Her nerves where in high gear when they arrived with all the boys around, so her eyes were staying with Sign and Kyra until they dissolved away. Her starlight mane and forelock streaming away from her as she also realized yet another stallion had approached. Subconsciously, SilverFlash's tail twitched slightly and she shifted her weight to be in more contact with her bonded; drawing strength from her one of her best friends.

Kyra also turned her attention to the girl, she know knew her name to be Zyria, when she spoke. She also took note of the other bonded and her serian whom approached. She offered them a smile and a nod. The black haired bonded had asked great questions, same one Kyra was betting all whom were there were thinking of too. Turning her attention back to Sign and the boys, she said "Hi, I am Kyra!" She patted silver mare's neck, "And this is SilverFlash!

SilverFlash bobbed her head, It's nice to meet guys and great seeing you Sign! Her mind voice sounding cheerful but her pastel blue eyes still held a hint of nervousness. Kyra and others of our kind live together on StormDance Isle!

While Silver was speaking, Kyra was mulling over if she should add anything else. How much information was too much or too little... Well she decided she could add more later, this was just an introduction, not a life biography. She turned her attention and focused on the teal stallion.It is nice to meet you, Keidas. I hope it is ok to ask you, What are you seeking and what was your time like as a foal? She knew both of these questions were closer to the heart and more guarded, but it usually helped to share them. Do say them out loud was to draw strength from it, make it real. To really register it, even if not a happy moment, we learn and grow stronger from our troubles. One's trials may help another see through their own and way to connect; having gone through something similar. If this ended up on being to forward, then she come up with something else to try and help this boy.
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

((OOC: Sorry for the delay! This will probably be shorter, just so we can keep moving on with the questions :) ))

Talia watched the other individuals as they introduced themselves and flashed them a genuine smile. She knew that the introductions were mostly meant for Sign and Bubble's sakes, but it didn't hurt to be friendly. She hadn't met Kyra or Zyria before, but they and SilverFlash seemed quite lovely. Galaxy nodded his head in greeting as well, ever polite, although she got the impression that it was more for her benefit than anyone else's. While Galaxy used to be a social stallion, he was less so as of late. He wasn't sullen, just quiet, more reserved. He kept his own council, and secrets, but he would never be so rude as to not acknowledge the individuals that surrounded them. That would simply go against his moral code.

Talia alternated between listening to the others, and watching the stallions on the hill. They had some thoughtful and insightful questions that they posed directly to the stallion. She wanted a different approach however. Truth be told, this wasn't about convincing the son. It was about helping the mother. It was about showing Sign that her son would be safe, welcome and understood. She knew so little of Keidas, but he seemed sure of himself as he stood on the hilltop, or as sure of himself as an unbonded Serian could be. Grounded, resolute. It was just something in his stance, the way he watched them. He was confident enough; this meeting wasn't really for him, although he would still have the final say regardless. She knew she was making a lot of assumptions, but they were innocently made. She wanted to understand him, as did the others standing before him.

When everyone had had their turn, Talia smiled warmly at the mare and Bubble in turn. Her cheek was still pressed gently against the graceful curve of Galaxy's neck. It was a comforting gesture, both for him and for her. She relied on his presence as much as he did hers. This was the relationship she had with all of her Serians. Each of them brought something to the table, something unique that they shared with her. She, in turn, shared a piece of her heart with them. She mused quietly for a few moments, stealing one last glance at Keidas upon the hilltop, before addressing Bubble and Sign directly.

"I'm Talia, and this is Galaxy. It's a pleasure to meet you both. I would love to be able to tell you with confidence that I'll be able to help your son. But the truth of the matter is that that's not up to me to decide, although I thank you for the opportunity to be able to be here, to try to be of assistance to you, and your son. Ultimately, I hope that you both find what you're searching for."

Lightning struck, and Galaxy tossed his head skyward for a moment before he turned back to lip at Talia's hair. An involuntary giggle escaped her lips and she kissed his nose lightly. She turned back to Sign with a grin.

"I think that, were I to ask your son a question, I would want to know what home meant to him? What makes him feel at peace, or comforted?"

She remembered, from multiple times rebonding Serians that they all dealt with rebonding a bit differently. Some were terrified, shy, emotionally wounded. Others lashed out in anger, a typical response to fear, rejection or abandonment. She wasn't sure which one Keidas was, but it was important to her, and Sign, to know what would make him feel safe again. She might not necessarily be the best provider of that either, but it was an important question to ask. Otherwise, the bond wouldn't be as strong, and she wouldn't wish that on any Serian.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

More came; they had hoped for at least a few, but still Sign felt herself pulling back, drawing into herself.

She didn't know what to do with the other Serians. This game was for Bondeds; would they be insulted, to be left aside as extras? Would there be some way to include them? Would knowing the kind of bond-mate he might expect weigh in for Keidas' new home? And now these two who approached, the one with the eyes she'd seen in what had been thought a dream, eyes that belonged in a different face. Centaur, perhaps it would be called that, but based from a feline rather than an equine, shimmering golds and dappled in darkness, highlighted by silver points; and teeth that made her twitch to remember them. A dream, this stranger with the vibrant eyes, golden amber and shining, running with the male bound to her Bonded; running, fighting, training, with her in charge of guiding Talent, him in charge of Unity Among Them.

It was looking like it was more than a dream, now. And beside her a new stallion, one who held the crackling energy of Rogue. Who was she to stand and run things with the likes of him around? She would bow to Eternal as easily as a willow to the storms, and a similar urge beset her as his friendly smile traveled over the small gathering. How could she think to insult him by setting him aside, by focusing on the Bonded?

The answers you seek, Zyria, are harsh, Bubble said, and drew her out of her own spinning thoughts, reminded her of their purpose. Sign stepped a little closer to her bondmate, her ears perked with freshly budding courage; there was a point to this, something to drive her, and a stirring within his gaze she had seen before, though the smile remained.

He was smiling, he was still friendly, but something churned in his eyes; he could feel the stirring inside of him, the passage of a great beast in the depths disturbing the currents, spiraling bubbles marking the disruption. Questions a newly bonded Serian wouldn't enjoy were paraded before his nose, reminding him of his own reluctance to rebond, his own resistance to a close tie.

That you seek them at all is brave, he continued, and the stirring in his gaze softened just a touch; she was at least willing to understand, even if she asked things which were hard to speak of. There was virtue, in that.

The journey of an Abandoned is one of betrayal and danger, he explained, and he almost made it sound like a game with his tone. Keidas was born to a bond; it was all he knew. Now he is without a home, without the ties to another species, ties to one of the Bonded; he wanders the raging storms of raw magic amid the beasts that hunt within them, beside the others of our kind who have not found the strength and refuge offered in bonding. He's here now to find a new bond, a new place to retreat to at the end of his journeys; Torrent brought him, though, he finished, and there was a real amusement in his voice as he mentioned the stallion he shared a bond with. There really was no resisting Torrent.

Your questions hoped to bring understanding, Sign added, and offered her a smile as she flicked the rain from her tail. The storm drizzled on around them, all but forgotten; the blue-white lightning flickered sporadically, highlighting the pair who watched in the distance. It's good to try and look deeper; that there are dangers in the depths is no mark against looking.

Your answers are the same as Zyria's, Kyra, Bubble continued, and offered his friendly gaze to the next to speak, amusement tilting his ears. To think of the intense stallion on the hill as a little foal was quite the notion! He seeks a home, and his time as a foal was as one of the Bonded.

There were some - like Shiro, who shared his bond - who had been born to those of the Unbonded and chose instead to accept these strange creatures to come to their lands. Keidas was not one of them; beyond that, little was known. Sign had seen him once, had heard of a few encounters with strange creatures - bold even then, as young as he was - and he had disappeared from her reach soon after.

She worried that the tension he carried in his neck, the severity in his ears, was directed towards her, rather than these creatures who he was risking betrayal through. That she had not come to him, had not found him; had abandoned him, just as his first Bonded had, just as he had lost track of his father once their mutual ties were broken. He must be so angry.

Trying to find history can help to see what to avoid in the future, Sign said to Kyra, although she still stood slightly to the side, just out of reach of everyone. A hopeful approach, perhaps, or simple curiosity? It was hard to tell, but the interest was appreciated.

The new one, Talia of the golden eyes that had been seen in a different face, she spoke to them directly; she seemed to understand more, seemed to seek for less. It caught both of their attention, made their ears perk in interest. She spoke of home, of peace; an offered refuge that would be difficult to believe in, with the current state of things, but perhaps something that might spark hope once again.

I know that for him, home is not confining, Sign answered, speaking of what little she knew for what was possibly the first time. He explored even while little; although it may have changed, by now. I have no way of knowing how much has changed, she said, and the frustration, the pain, rang clear as a bell in her last words.

The first thing to bring any Abandoned peace is forgiveness, Bubble added, and his words boiled with meaning, hinted at the depth of betrayal; to have trusted someone with these ties, to have shared the bonds that were normally reserved for their own, only to be cast aside. It is difficult to trust again, even for those who are willing to try.

He himself had been willing to take a bond, to find the refuge and comfort found in sharing his soul with these others; but he had refused to allow the same closeness, at first. Until she came to him, sat with him, discovered that time and patience was not the answer for this bond. It was that effort, for him, which allowed the final links to fall into place. Scythe needed time, was content in her home, content with her Circle; Bubble needed her there.

There were two, so far, who had shown the most promise; difficult to determine between them which would be best, which would give the home he needed, but it helped Sign to stand a little straighter, to be that bit more courageous. They were getting somewhere.

Heavy truths can be hard to swallow, Bubble continued, and shook off the whirlwind of memory with the ease of the truly good-natured. He wanted to be happy; it was that simple. Why don't you each tell a story, for the next part?

A good idea; the two Serians present could enjoy the tales as well, probably more than they themselves could, and perhaps even contribute. The vagueness of the request was a test in and of itself; there was no specification, nothing beyond the sharing of a story.

Silverflash and Galaxy could make all the difference. Rather they contributed, how much they interacted, would make a fine comparison to Zyria, giving her a chance to truly shine on her own for who she was as a Bonded, or they could help to underscore one another's differences with their respective bondeds. Yet for the most part, it would all come down to the stories themselves, for this round; the right choices there would make the biggest impact.

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

"The answers you seek, Zyria, are harsh..." the words repeated again and again in her mind. A heaviness filled her. She felt as if her stomach were being tugged at, and not in a good direction. She was confused and slightly discouraged. Perhaps she hadn't quite picked up on the severity of the situation these Serians were in. Zyria had answered the call and stepped up to the plate, but hadn't fully understood the game in which they were playing. What was this about? She needed to know, or risk appearing as a complete clueless fool.

The explanation continued, from both Bubble and Sign. Bubble stated that Zyria's inquiry was a brave one, suggesting that the topic was nearly off limits. He then explained that the new Serian's past was one full of darkness and abandonment. Asking about his past was not a good first move. Keidas had been born to a bond, had grown, loved, and lived his life there. And now he had no bond, no love, no place to call home. He had been abandoned by his bonded and left alone. It was all beginning to make sense now. These other Serians were his family, his friends, those closest to him, that only wanted to see him happy and loved once more.

The sinking sensation in her stomach was soon forgotten as her heart began to ache with pain. Everything made sense now. Zyria glanced over in Keidas' direction, blinking back the emotion that had begun to show in her eyes. Zyria was not only familiar with what he was feeling, she had lived through it herself. She had a family once, a loving mother and father, a tightly-knit community. Her neighbors were her brothers and sisters, and her brothers and sisters were her best friends. Though she hadn't been abandoned by them physically, they had abandoned her emotionally and mentally. That place, those elves... it was where she was born, but it was not where she could call home. It hadn't been for quite some time.

Her eyes left Keidas' face as she closed them. The pounding in her chest echoed in her ears. She swallowed hard before speaking, knowing she would have to choose her words wisely. "I, too, know what abandonment feels like." she started, and opened her eyes to meet Sign's. "You see, I was born into a wealthy elven family. My mother and father served in the council, my brothers and sisters were my best friends. The community there was very close. Outsiders were not allowed access to the forest, and anyone who left became an outsider. As I grew older, I dreamed of other forests, other races, other worlds. I felt a pull to explore other lands, discover all there was to discover. But the rules were rules, and I could never leave the forest and stay a part of my family."

Keep it simple, they didn't ask for your entire life story, her mental voice encouraged. Zyria blinked and cleared her throat before continuing. "I couldn't ignore my calling, and began to sneak out of the forest late at night. It was magical, I explored so many beautiful lands, learned to hunt and farm and thrive. I was so happy out there, in my element, being who I was meant to be. It became a nightly occurrence. I found that sleeping under the vast night sky was far better than anything I had-" she paused. She was rambling again. After another deep breath, she focused on the task at hand and continued, "-imagined. Well, I got caught. Returning home one early morning, one of the farmers saw me and alerted the guards. My mother and father were devastated. I pleaded with them to revise the rules, told them about all of the wonderful things I had found, but they had no choice. I was banished from the forest and my family, marked as an 'outsider' from then on."

"It was painful, for a very long time. I often walked the dirt paths at night in tears, both of regret and anger. But the important thing was that I kept walking. The pain is still there, some days are worse than others, but eventually it hurts less and less. That betrayal is what brought me here, to this wonderful, magical land of Sionayra. I would never have met Flux, my first bonded, had I not had the courage to follow my heart. She has been more of a family to me than my own, and..." she trailed off, needing to catch her breath. She wasn't rambling too badly, was she? She took a quick look around, praying she didn't find any of them asleep standing up.

She turned back to Sign. "I meant no harm with my earlier question, I only... I did not understand the situation or why I was called here. You see, I have never encountered a Serian like this before. I have only ever met the few I have bonded with, no others. To be honest," she placed a hand on her chest, "the thought of any Serian being left alone, just..." and that was all she could say. It pained her to even think for a second about leaving her Serians. She loved them all so much. They had carried her when she could no longer walk on her own. They had become the family she always wished she had. They were a part of her, as she was of them. Nothing could ever separate her from them, even death.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Kyra listened to Talia's questions and then the responses of both Sign and Bubble as the rain kept falling. The sky it seemed was reacting to sadness that Keidas had gone through and no doubt still felt. Betrayal of any kind was a hard blow for anyone to withstand, the more in on it, the worse it felt. Sadness, anger, frustration and the biggest question, at least for her, was Why? Why did this happen? Those to this day still hung around for some situations and others haunted with a vengeance. Opening up the wounds every time, some times deeper than other instances.

She looked over at Zyria as she told her story and felt sorry for her. The girl too understood betrayal and next to Kyra's sounded so much worse. Right up there with Keidas's, loss of family and home. Kyra had never felt that type of wound, but if it was from or with friends, then yes several times over. She knew that even to this day, she was most free, her true self with her bonded's and her friends made in Sionayra. Outside of Sionayra, she was quite guarded now about whom to even try to see if they could have fun hanging out, and strike a friendship and even at that, how strong a tie to form. With her train of thoughts seeming to hover of this feeling and her own memories, she knew what story to tell.

When it was her turn, she looked up to the boys on the hill for a few moments gathering her thoughts in order, then fell back to Sign and Bubble. "I used to not be one for opening up but with much pressure from my parents, have learned it is sometimes good to do it. The pressure of holding it in and maybe not even accepting it, is a huge relief." Her gazed flicked to Keidas for a moment, "The pain never goes away but some how is lessened by sharing it with those you trust, or even to venting it out loud could help the pain ease a bit. I do not known the loss of family or home, but friends... That I do full welll, some wounds deeper than others. To go from being with each other any chance you got; having all fun, laughing, playing to then hit a brick wall of invisibility, is an earth shaker..." She paused and turned her attention back to Sign, "I know its not the same situation as your son's, his world had evaporated at a moments notice and mine was still there but might as well been across the globe. I could see and interact with those I once shared so much with, but I might as well been see-through or shadow for all they responded to me. The other blow with seeing them is, you remember all the fun you had but its gone, and for how they all acted, might as well never happened. To put your heart out there, try your best in all aspects and to have it blasted back in your face is... Not just one word but all these still rage through me at times: sadness, anger, frustration and the question why?"

Her story may have been longer than planned, but in a way she was still venting her own wounds. So, if that helped Signs son and now knowing Zyria's story, helped her too, then it is a positive to memories filled with so much joy but over casted by a swarm of whirling negative emotions. She really hoped that there was a purpose to what she went through. Kyra viewed it like this to keep a ray of light to the fun times she had and knew that it made her stronger, forced her to try to see a silver lining. She was determined to not let others change her, unless it was in a good way.

Silverflash listened to all the was being said. She agreed with Bubble, those were very hard questions to answer and would make any abandoned serian squirm. However, having bonded with her girl, the mare knew what the skymagenta haired girl was thinking. Her own, 'what was it like as a foal', story was one of broken shards. Silver was still placing the pieces back but into a new mosaic, not into the original scene.

Her eyes flashed with concern and she turned her neck to bump her bonded's shoulder. She could feel the emotion of Kyra's own whirlwind of emotion surface at the last few sentences. The mare knew the entire story, so knew all that had occurred. Though, like Kyra, both believed in telling the hurt to others. The two had talked many times over their wounds, each time allowing some of the pain to go. It would never be forgotten however, since, even as hard as it was to bare it, it made them who they are today. It makes certain qualities and beliefs stronger in other aspects of their lives than they had in them before.
I need a new image holder...lol