The A.E. Charcter Bios

For roleplaying that is completely unrelated to Sionayra (books, movies, etc.)
Remote shores beckon in the moonless night, dimly illuminated by the light of a thousand stars.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

The A.E. Charcter Bios

Post by Kyra »

Character Guide Lines for the Races:

The Scientists (White Coats):

These are the ones who run the 'Schools' (Labs). They are the ones that do all the experimentation and monitoring the specimens. The look after the hybrids and are constantly doing tests on the abilities of the creatures they create. They take great joy in getting results, watching how the hybrids react, live, and love when new experiments work. They are the ones that select who the mothers will be, if a mother is needed or choose which baby or child will be taken for the next test subject. They have all degrees in biochemist, doctoring and all the other necessities of being a geneticist scientist. The are the head of the 'Schools', so they control everyone in the facility other than other scientists, it depends on their rank.

They can also be random characters which can be used when needed, though if that is the case they are not high of rank.
*************************************************************************************

The Hunters:

They are humans that are tall, strong and are superior trackers, gun men and athletes. They are below Scientists in the position of authority and are above Hybrid Guards, Erasers, Hybrids and Humans. There job is to take out anyone that needs to be (anyone), track down run away subjects, kidnap anyone that is needed at the school and they do have the qualifications to take care of the test subjects. They also act like police of the place.

They can also be random characters which can be used when needed, though if that is the case they are not high of rank.
*************************************************************************************

The Erasers and Hybrid Guards:

The Hybrid Guards are higher in authority than Erasers, Hybrids and Humans, but not above any White Coats (Scientists) or Hunters. They act like the police of the place, they make sure the subjects are in the right place at what time. They are too catch any run always and need be use force to keep the test subjects in line. They have one unique abilities depending on there combination. Also, for the other normal abilities see the HYBRID section below for that info.

The Erasers are wolf-human hybrids. Some have metal wings grafted into their backs, but they are no means a graceful flyers to the avian hybrids. They are very strong and powerful. They look like models in human forms and werewolves in their wold form. They are below Scientists, Hunters and Hybrid Guards and are above Hybrids and Humans.

The Hybrids:

They are the test subjects. There goal is to get the heck out of there and find out who they are. They are at the bottom of the pecking order and are the same as humans.

For abilities you get one unique ability and then 2-4 heightened senses over the average human.

Ok for the following animals:
All are faster and stronger than normal humans
Equine can run as fast as horses, have good strength, hearing like a horse and smell.
Dolphin or whale good strength and hearing.
Wolves or wild dogs (dingos) good power, good smell, good speed.
Avian are fast, light and have assume vision.
Big cats (tigers) good power, good smell, good speed.

If there is a combo that is not up here please pm me and we can talk and then I will added here.

The Humans:

Humans can be off any age and can have 2 areas where they excel, of course they are weaker than all the other groups. They are at the bottom of the pecking order and are on the same level as Hybrids.

If, you plan for the human to be be turned into a hybrid they need to be from age 3-14. Any older and the experiment will not work and will die. They need to be young enough for the animal DNA to fuse with the human DNA.

I need a new image holder...lol

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: The A.E. Charcter Bios

Post by Kyra »

The Hybrids:
My Name is(Full name): enter text here
Nickname:enter text here
I am(what Hybrid mix): enter text here
People describe me as(text): enter text here
Here is a picture(image):
Ability(es): enter text here
Strength(s): enter text here
Weakness(es): enter text here
Style(colour,size): enter text here
*********************************************************************************************************************************

The Hunters
Nickname: enter text here
Position: enter text here
Ability(es) (human things, not any super stuff like the hybrids): enter text here
Weapon(s): enter text here
*********************************************************************************************************************************

The Scientists

The Erasers & Hybrid Guards
I am(Eraser or Hybrid): enter text here
Ability(es) (only hybrids): enter text here
The Humans
But You may call me(Nickname): enter text here
I am(Human or Demon): enter text here
My Past: enter text here
Strength(s) (normal human abilities and strengths): enter text here

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: The A.E. Charcter Bios

Post by Kyra »

Hybrid:
My Name is(Full name): Storm Darcey Mayrah
Nickname: Stormy or Tempest
I am(what Hybrid mix): Avian-Canus Lupus-human, 10% avian, 10% lupus and 80% human.
People describe me as(text): Cold, sarcastic and can be mean. She has an I don't care attitude.
Her wings are black. When stuck as a wolf, she is a black wolf with silver eyes
Ability(es): Can talk to birds by image seeing and can freeze things, not make something actually frozen solid, but close. She can make her hand, arms and legs go extremely cold, so if they touch something they can give the item an ice burn and even cause ice to form. She has to be in contact with person or item for her cold to take freezing effect, however she can make the air around her, like a her personal bubble colder if she wishes (handy in summer).
Strength(s) (look in rules): Her avian strengths are: speed and vision. Her lupine strengths are: power(being able to freeze)
Weakness(es): If she uses her freezing power to much, the limb(s) she uses will become so numb that she can't feel them anymore, looses all sensation in them. If she keeps using her power after her limb is numb she starts to feel the effects of her powers on her arm.Also, while in her animal form, with any tack or rope or chains, she can not change back to human form until they are off.
Style(colour,size): Speech
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************************

Hybrid:
My Name is(Full name): Kisa Charity Tarra
Nickname: Angel or Charity
I am(what Hybrid mix): Avian- Tursiops Truncatus- Human. 10%avain (dove), 10% Tursiopa Truncatus and 80%human.
People describe me as(text): She is very kind and gentle. She loves meeting new people.
Her wings are white.
Ability(es): Can talk with fish and machines.
Strength(s) (look in rules): Her avian are: vision and speed. Her Truncatus strength is: hearing.
Weakness(es): She can become very dizzy depending on what she is trying to do.
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************************

Hybrid:
My Name is(Full name): Kira Hope Adrika
Nickname: Phenonix or Adrika
I am(what Hybrid mix): Avian-equine-human, 10% avian, 10% equine, 80% human
People describe me as(text): She is a very high spirited, seems to have endless energy to her disposal. She won't hesitate to make her intentions or opinions known. She rather enjoys her power and loves to use it as a prank or to teach someone a lesson. Best described for having the attitude of a young wild mare; challenging, aware, trixie.
Here is a picture(image):Her eyes are green, not red
Ability(es): She can burn things, not fire, but she can make her hand, arms and legs go extremely hot, so if they touch something they can burn it, though she can't melt things, only burn and can't set fires.
Strength(s) (look in rules): Her strengths are for the equine are: speed and power. Her strengths for her avian are: speed and vision.
Weakness(es): She can pass-out from overheating, if she uses her fire/heat power too much. Also once, a friend or she takes someone under her wings so to speak, she let hell happen to her before she allows it to happen to them. Also, while in her animal form, with any tack or rope or chains, she can not change back to human form until they are off.

Scientist:
Username: Kyra
My Name is(Full name): Jade Emily Black
Nickname: Dr. Jade, Black or Dr. Black
Position: Head of all the companies. The Director, but there is more than 1 spot for this position.
People describe me as(text): She is very authoritative at times and can very mean and bossy. She likes everything to run on a neat schedule and hates when things go off her prefect time planning. She takes great pride in successes and enjoying seeing how her creations live.

The Erasers & Hybrid Guards

My Name is(Full name): Airi Mike Dobren
Nickname: Dobren or Commander
I am(Eraser or Hybrid): wolf-avian Hybrid
Position: Commander (more than one in this position)
People describe me as(text): He loves to be in charge, bossing the test subjects around and showing off. He can be a smartalic at times and a trouble maker.
Ability(es) (only hybrids): Can create illusions by playing with water particles in the air.
Weapon(s): A big long electric rod.
Strength(s) (looking in the rules): is very strong, has strong smell(scenting) and is fast.
Weakness(es): Too strong a smell will cause him to become ill/ or plain lights out.