Email Issues

Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Email Issues

Post by Songhue »

So I've noticed that there's an issue with emails not being sent, and what I mean by that is the emails that are supposed to help to reset a forgotten password never show up (inbox or spam), as well as the emails to alert someone that they have a PM waiting. I know that there's not a lot of activity while adoptions are on hold, but I also know that Sethelu in particular is willing to continue to play with the lovelies that she currently has; except that she can't access the forum because she forgot her password.

Is there any way to help the emails actually reach us?

Thanks! <3

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Email Issues

Post by Vineda »

I wonder, have you tried messaging Foxx directly? Only I dunno if she’ll see your post here, if it would give her a notification or anything… >_<

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Email Issues

Post by Songhue »

I did, in all honesty. :/ I PM'd her about Sethelu trying to log in back in August of 2020. It still shows as unread, and I'm not real sure what else to do by now. I remember that the serian search used to be busted back then as well, and since that's fixed now it has me hopeful that this might be seen.

Edit: I also keep getting a glitch when I post saying that the request can't be handled, then when I refresh to try again I get a notice that another post was added that may influence what I'm about to put - with said new post being my own. That's a separate issue, but I'm wondering if it pops up for you, too?

Edit 2: Also, as the email notification alerting to PMs isn't going through the same way that password reset emails aren't going through, she'd still have to actively be in the forum to see anything.