Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Life

Post by Songhue »

Been boring over here; I've got a vacation coming up that I'm looking forward to, though! And I'm trying to find a good trade in Pokémon Sun for a Dialga, but that's proving a struggle. I really need to get me Ultra Sun and just find him in a wormhole.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

My husband died. Right around noon on august 28th, they stopped trying to bring him back.

I don't know the autopsy results yet.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I’m so sorry lovely. Please let me know if I can help or do anything for you :heart: :heart: :heart:

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I'm so sorry to hear that :( My thoughts are with you.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

My deepest condolences, Songhue. I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling, but I wish you all the strength and heart to face it.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Ohhhhh how I’m missing my wanderings and shenanigans here *ache*

Taking some classes to investigate a career branch into physical therapy - prerequisites at the moment (one of which includes physics course which happens to be my very LEAST favorite thing in the ENTIRE universe, and disguised as a regular physical science course which is in my book BS) and an intro course to the program/subject in January. Also still working full time in order to fund the classes, so my interactions here have been limited to wistful glances and heartfelt sighs.

Hoping everyone is staying safe in the nutso world we all have roots in. *sends Fiesta and Sham out with heart glitters from the Valentines box*