Ideas?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Ideas?

Post by Vineda »

Gargoyle!!! ^.^ i loves me some gargoyles!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

oooh! okay, at the risk of sounding pretty silly.... in the first lord of the rings movie, when Gandalf faces off with the Balrog... a serian with that sort of ember-y, molten lava-y, burst into flames-y makeup... now that. would be epic!
just a really cool effect that i could see being a bit arrrrrg! but so darn good...
think it's time for bed before my posts get out there too far :out:

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Serians that resemble the Kelpie would be cool.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Have you seen Mystic and Starshadow Krin? :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Actually - Typhoon, bro. Look her up. She's got seaweed markings and water colorations, and her warrior skill is listed as Kelpie. I'd imagine that means she drowns people. :) You should look her up - I'd imagine she'd be a good match for you, if you were lucky enough to grab her. :D

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I'd say Starshadow and Mystic are more hippocampus than kelpie, if we get technical, the kelpie appears as a normal horse until you get on it, afer which you get stuck to it and it drags you under the water to eat you XD It can also appear as a woman. So I'd go with Typhoon as the closest match too.