Secret admiration thread!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Secret admiration thread!

Post by Kyra »

I be so down with a roleplay with Kiedas! I love west as well, but not sure I could keep who he was for Sign.

Its fun reading why everyone likes some serians!

Sweet Redraws for Angel!^^^^^^^ Sweet! Ya for Kinght and Prism too! Can only image, or tryies to picture them! Unis so in love!^^

It be cool to see where Indigo and Windstorm go!

Thanks Tigs for letting us know some are being redrawn!
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I don't think I've chimed in yet... and I think my list has been revamped.

For the female Serians, I'm fond of Rhapsody, Haunting Spirit, Seduction and Rampage. For the males, Ring, Pearl, Shatter, Crest and Keidas of course, but I'm kinda waffling about having the time to join the roleplay... arg.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'll hold off for another couple days, see if you or anyone else might want the distraction of it. ^_^ There's no push on my end of it!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Looks like I never posted the last of my top 5 on the first page of this thread :) And that would have been because Haunting Spirit wasn't abandoned at the time or she'd have been at the top of my list. I absolutely adore the spooky ones *points to the Sanguine avatar on the forum*. And he really needs an appropriate companion in that spooky realm in which he lives. It was like I knew I needed to leave one spot empty for later LOL

Hmm, so two of my original four have been adopted by someone else, and to my greatest joy, the other two were adopted by me! *loves her fish tails!* So maybe I can update my list with a couple new ones to replace the two that are no longer up for grabs.

Cotton of course comes to mind, I love that fluffy tail! And certainly looks like quite the personality.

And...I'll need more time to pick one last one, or maybe I'm once again saving that slot for the future!