Secret admiration thread!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Secret admiration thread!

Post by Kyra »

Thanks again for bonding me to ShadowSpark and Spectre!^^ Love them!

Now after seeing that a few of my always loved and admired serians are without a home. I will add 5 more.

Still love and agree with what I said about angel: Adore her pose, her name may be angel, angelic is not really her style. That is the vibe I get from her. She could be rebellious and in a way use her name as a way of hiding her real personality. Oh her name is angel, she must be such an angel, but that be half true!. I adore her golden tiara and how her coat could be described as a white flame with golden flames on her hooves. White flame, angels and heaven domain! She is one of the 1st when I found the list of abandons that just struck me. She is beautiful!

Keidas! Love everything about him! His pose, the look in his ruby eyes, his teal coat and I am hugely drawn to serians with a unicorn horn! He looks like to his the big protector, but really does not want to fight, but will to keep the ones he cares about save. He gets along with everyone, but only those he truly trusts see his soft and vulnerable side. If I changed his name, I probably have Trace in the name. Loved him as a foal and even more an an adult.

Seduction! Love her pose, her blowing mane and tail with their gold crests! Love her horn and jewlary! She looks like she be the "cool" girl, act all cool and spicey but that would just be a front for a shy sweet girl. Though for the most part hardly anyone would know that take her reactions or words for the cool girl and not that she was so nervous her instinct was to fight/ give the cold shoulder. I have always loved her!

Rampage! I love her pose, firey mane and body! I hugley drawn to flames on serians! She looks so proud and free. A lead mustang mare. Great wisdom and great ferocity when it comes to protecting her family. She is raw power ready to surge forth! Her fire so hot it glows like the sun!

Prism! Super cute and has a unicorn horn! She looks very observant, watching whats around her. love her flashy gold flamed licked mane and tail

Bolt! Love his fish tail and the golden spike crest along his mane! He looks like a little trickster. One that has endless energy to play and bolt around! I love his marking and his pose! He get along great with Peace's water dolphins, causing fun spooks and water pranks all around. Much to everyone's dismay and if you add Rain to the mix, well no one is staying dry.lol
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Although this thread doesn't increase your chances of getting the Serians you want in the sense that draws and events are unpredictable and we won't fix the results just because the Serian up for grabs happens to be well-liked by someone in specific, I should be transparent in saying that I do refer to this thread when someone wins a random draw and I *do* have the opportunity to choose who will be given out after-the-fact, because if I can I like to match people with Serians they feel drawn to ^^.

Also, since some Altars are now getting on the empty side, abandonds-wise, I don't think I'll be doing any more guess the Altar type giveaways because it's a little biased towards those who post first ^^;. Guess the number might be a thing, and there will be some other easy-to-enter style giveaways/events as well. Since I won't be doing the Altar guessing style, I thought I should make it transparent to everyone that there are certain Serians that will likely not be readopted for quite some time, because they're put aside for must-do redraws, or roleplay events. Those Serians are:
Prism
Angel
Opal
Venom
Faerie
Hunter
Thunder
Indigo
Royal
Windstorm
Epoch
Knight

Also Songhue is in charge of rebonding Keidas and West as she has charitably refused to bond them because she would like the opportunity to roleplay with them in the future, so those two are out of our hands as well ^_^.

So none of these Serians will be making appearances in any sort of random draws (or at least, not in the near future since Foxx needs time to redraw 90% of that list), but if you're interested in any of the others it might help to leave a little post here in case you win a random draw ^^. Again, you don't need to do paragraphs at all, a simple bullet point list is really fine! And if you're fine with anything, then there's no pressure to post at all, but if you have your heart on any one(s) in specific then feel free to share ^_~.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw Faerie redraw

Yaaaaassss I would LOVE to see that! *is not at alllllll a huge fangirl*

*hemhem*

Since its been officially noted, I do have an idea for West and Keidas. Keidas hasn't really had a chance to be flushed out much at all, yet, and he's got more of a fanbase than West does, so I'm thinking of starting with him. If it would interest anyone with a pull for him, I'd like to make a bit of a posting game - I think maybe in the foothills, would be the best place? Once I know it's something people are up for I can get the ball rolling, and the next few days while my cable ships to me can give everyone a chance to jump in who wants to. ^_^

Does an RP game sound good, to y'all?

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Sounds good, Tigress! I know I put something up before, but in case a bullet list is easier for ya, here's mine:
  • Cotton (who literally pulls at my heart every time I see him)
  • Tint
  • Keidas
  • Whirl
Those are my top choices in order. Love them!

Songhue, I think that's a fantabulous idea. An RP game! Love it! :D

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Thanks for the update and opportunity to post Tigs!
I’m a fan of RP for abandoneds, wish it were more common/frequent and less of a... rarity? Not sure what word I’m looking for. Anyhow. Bulletpoints, got it.

• Quest :heart:

• Malevolence
• Rampage
• Bolt

Bulletpoints are hard :lol:

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

hahaha I'm not trying to police anything! If you want to write something out because you enjoy it, go ahead :) I just wanted it to be known that whether you just give me a bullet point list or explain your choices, you have the same chance of getting one of the ones on your list, it all depends on the luck of the draw/event ^^.