Rule Enforcements

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Rule Enforcements

Post by Talia »

I'm definitely guilty of having more to write for each of my Serians. I'll work on getting the website migrated from Wix, and update as I go :)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'm glad it was so easy Songhue!! Thank you so much for being so quick, I'm sorry for all the extra work ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nah, no apologies. ^^;; I hadn't realized the parameters were that strict, but you've every right to be that proud of all the work and love you put in. And it gives me an excuse to exercise some long neglected artistic creativity. The plan is to get the base images updated to properly fit the requirements and then add in the frames behind them all as I finish them over my weekends - the original image switch for compliance won't take long, but hubby is sick and clingy so I may not get that done tonight as I had hoped. I'll update when I do manage it, though!

Edit: I got Plasma perfected (minus his customized frame, and not published so it'll look the same to others - just saved in the editor), as he was the big test. He's -almost- page-breakingly large, but I managed to finagle his unreasoning self into something that works. *glares sparks as he grumbles* (You are completely uncompromising and cannot be reasoned with, and you know it. Shove it.) {Can't be reasoned with, but he -can- be bested, so ha!} (Don't help, Princess.) {pouts}

... And now my crazy rump is scampering off to work. x_x Wednesday for me, so at least I'm getting closer to relaxation!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ok, just got back on and checked on the reply. I haven't started updating yet but hopefully will soon. Had a busy week with business stuff, then kids got influenza a, then I got influenza a plus pneumonia. >_< Hoping to get the pages updated this week and then can get back to focusing on my RP's (sorry Songhue).

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Quick question... there is a rule of "No more than 4 Serians on a page." Does that only apply to their pages with their info/bio on it? Or any page at all?

For example, could I have a "Serians" page with only their images on it, and when you click on one of them you are taken to their individual page/bio? Can I have more than 4 Serians on that main page or no? If you need an example, here's how I had mine set up: https://themysticvale.wordpress.com/serians/
Can I add the image of Euphoria to that front page (makes 5 total), or is that not part of the rule?

Thank you very much!! Just want to make sure I'm following all the rules. :D

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

That is absolutely fine!! The rules are just for their bio page, which should be the one that is linked for them on this site, you can use them elsewhere with no number limits ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.