Anyone still poking around?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: Anyone still poking around?

Post by SunBlind »

*waves*

I don't check back all that often but glad to see some people around! I've been fortunate enough to have a job I can work from home (I write software, and many of my team of spread around the world anyway, we were zoom experts even before COVID started). I don't know if/when we'll be going back to the office, seems a fourth wave is brewing here in Canada which makes going to the office in September unlikely. At first I missed it a lot, but after a year and a half, I've gotten used to being in the house and not sure I want to go back now :)

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Hey SunBlind! I forgot that you were a fellow Canadian :D Yeah, I'm in Ontario, and the case counts are on the rise again. It's not looking too promising. I'm grateful that my husband has a remote only job as well too (he's a systems administrator). I'm glad you're able to stay home as well! Stay safe ok?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm here! Finally getting to where I can string a sentence together again. Things got... Bad... After losing hubby. To make it better my old dog (I've had him for 15 years) died back in early April (and of course my birthday is in April). I got discouraged by all the silence and stopped checking for a few months.

I was thinking of doing more solo writing, just to be able to again, but I admit I would Much rather have a playmate. :) I know Sethelu has been trying to come back, but she's having some sort of issue with resetting her password - it seems that emails are no longer reaching our inboxes. I told her how to find Foxx on FB so we'll see what comes of that.

The anniversary of losing hubby is coming up here soon and I'll be staying with Keira for a few days to have a hand to hold. I'll give her love from everyone, yeah?

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I know you've already heard it from me, but big hugs to you lovely. :heart: I'm thinking of ya.

I haven't been writing much here, to be honest, but I may be able to string some stuff together if you want someone to play with. Up to you!

Definitely send our love to Keira, and reach out if you need anything!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Hey All I check on here from time to time. Maybe will try a slow paced role play-- never know when my stomach wants to murder me ><

*hugs Songhue* sending love. Not someone very close but my pups best friend mentor passed away. What a fighter pup passed at age 14 but beat cancer twice so she be ruling the yard in haven. Queen of the park, never did much unless it was about to get out of hand. she end it w=by running up behide the two that are about to push the play line to fight and 1 big bark. well we all about fly to the sky, such a sound frezees dog and humanes alike. Then the moment passes and all pups are friends again she hops back on the picnic table and resumes her watch of the area

My stomach issue been bad this year, I making it work right now. But only have 2 solid meals every 4-5 days, and rest only once a day --super and 1 snack for a lunch, I dead tired after work and even more on my off day. But seems to stop attacks my docters say, umm ya--- not eating-- drinking most of my meals (boosts), good thing I like them.

Most of my down time on HI3 game, love love love it! so much fun probably one of the best games out there. If you guys are thinking of checking it out, give me heads up, can give you a link that help you start off and I got lots of tips
I need a new image holder...lol