Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Randomness

Post by Songhue »

I don't really remember thinking about it before; I just tend to write and focus on making sure I like what I manage to put together from what they've shown me.

And cool, Tigs, I'd actually forgotten a little bit myself. :D Looking forward to it!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

well put Songhue! That's how I feel, too. I feel compelled to write the same amount because the people I write with are, thankfully, always really engaging and I want to reply to every word, detail, and action XD.
If it's shorter, that subconscious task becomes much easer hehe~

Pierre Monteux
Regular
Regular

Post by Pierre Monteux »

Randomness. I have not disappeared, I have only temporarily been displaced. Songhue, I haven't forgotten the RP, its just been a bit hectic. I've been having trouble focusing lately; just keeping attention long enough to write this post isn't easy. To do a proper reply to the rp, (or the next post in my story) would take a level of concentration I don't have right now. I'm sort of as easily distracted as one of the "ooo look shiny" gags.

In the spirit of randomness, breaking the fourth wall is fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uoMAx72LQw the first 2 minutes.

"Hurry, the opening song is about to start." "Hey the narration is too fast"

ooo shiny. *posts and runs*
さよなら

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

XD i like the new "posting elemental" status, even if it's not new per se and i just finally caught it ^^

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Thanks! I think it's still fairly new (time goes Wibbly on me) - surprised me too, when I saw it. I wonder how long it'll take to get to the next level... Took ten years for this one! I'd thought I'd topped out already. I sort of miss all those little dots.

No rush, y'all, I know people get busy/brains fail. >_< I'll try some writing on my own, see if I can scrape something up without relying on a playmate - my pages need updating, when it comes right down to it... Maybe I'll actually manage to fix up a few entries there, rather than staring at it and running away again. ;)