Forum Contest- Theme?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Forum Contest- Theme?

Post by Tigress »

Yes, Foxx has a few emails for names unaccounted for, and I personally am trying to give a last heads-up to those names who I know used to be very active and are still active in general in the cyberpet community. Thus, there has been and possibly will be a few more links spoken for before the final draft of abandoneds :).

Whatever hints Foxx wants to give about the decided theme are up to her. I personally don't think a surprise is a terrible thing ^_~.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*waves to Foxxy* What's a UI, if it's arlight to ask? And wewt for super Foxx-Admin secret knowledge. :P

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

That makes more sense. I hope some more get spoken for before a decision's made on what to do with them. Either way, I'm glad I could lend a hand.

And that's understandable, about some Serians not re-bonding. Sad, but understandable none-the-less.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Yes, me too! The updated list must have been beautiful to browse through, I distinctly remember it taking me at least a few hours when I did the abandoned list last time XD. Course, back the first time none of the pages were usually down, it was just a matter of people horribly ignoring the rules and making cluttered pages with no links back :/.

Mmm, it is sad. But it's kind of nice in a way, that even the out of rp context of Serians' personalities remain intact ^^.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Of course they do. >,> Why wouldn't they? *gets a bewildered look from Path*

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

UI = "User Interface"

The fact that I don't have one means that I have been hopping straight into my database to perform any non-forum changes to the site ^^; It's not really the fastest way to do things, but it has always been faster than making a UI to do it :P But one the UI is made, it would be quite easy, so I really should just go ahead and make one ^^;

And yeah, I kinda am attached to each Serian, so I automatically identify with them, which can be a good thing and a bad thing ^^; I try to put myself in their place whenever they are abandoned, and then imagine their response if they were asked "do you want another go at it?"

I'll make them a nice lovely set of fields, though, and hopefully do even more... >.>

*plots*
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.