Ideas?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Ideas?

Post by Songhue »

Ohhh that makes me think of a voodoo witch doctor. Oh golly, I dunno how Serian-ish that might be, but I adore that idea. XD

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I love tribal based designs, there could be a whole series of them taking inspiration from various cultures, both past and present (and imaginary too!)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I absolutely love those ideas :) I'm a bit intimidated by the Bashkir Curly idea >.> I'll have to do some tests to see if I can draw that texture convincingly ^^;;;; It would definitely be a lot of fun, though :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

You could expand on that, interpret it a few ways, if you wanted (though various tribal things sounds wonderful and Tribe, of course, approves greatly). For instance it could have ringlets - I just adore ringlets, personally - and some very curvy curly, wavy designs. Kinda like the kitty here :D So many curls! Maybe even in a flippy-though-the-air type curve themselves if they seem the sort, but then they might be more inclined to regal-tenancies over playfulness.

>,>
<.<

I still ADORE the idea of a witch doctor Serian though, or at the least a Voodoo one. :heart:

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

What about an aurora borealis inspired serian? Had that on my brain earlier, had to hunt down this thread just for kicks.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Werewolf!

I gotta say it, come on. I've got this huge massive thing for werewolves, and I totally adore the idea of a werewolf-Serian. I reckon predator types don't typically enter the mix, short of birds of prey or dragon-lizards, but blast it all...

WEREWOLF. :D