Rule Enforcements

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: Rule Enforcements

Post by Aria »

Cool! :D Just wanted to be sure. Thanks Foxxfyre!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

All active adopters currently meet the standards for the rules, and everyone should have clear accounts. If you pop into your account and it won't let you access the Adoption Application page, let me know, it just means I have to update a record somewhere that was missed ^^.

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Tigress, can you double check mine? When I log in and click on Adoption Application I get "Access Error." I thought all of my stuff was clear but I'm not sure what else I'm missing? Thank you!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Should be fixed! Euphoria had a note on her for some odd reason but I removed it since the URL and page are both good :)

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Yay! It works now. Thank you so much Tigress!~ :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Working on fixing my website now. Been focused on another website of mine and for what ever reason when I was on a month ago, I saw no new posts or activity so when back to the other website with no success on getting it working or able to fix. Photo bucket though me for some loops still working on that.

Also since this seems to be happening more, I keep getting stomach pain attacks with pain that you want the day to end or unbelievable nausea that not laying down make you think you will loose anything I have in me. They come in last 4 months 4 times, so just in case i disappear again that where I am in bed...

no excuse but I will get all this back up and I feel like my creativity has been back lately so think everyone will get a rewrite and ideas on new plots and stories.

I way past the March deadline and very sorry for that but I get on it now
I need a new image holder...lol